Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Woman raises the child....

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
The man helps out, sometimes.

Presidential hopeful Beto O'Rouke (or some shit like) recently faced some backlash for making a comment like the title as it pertained to him and his family. Seems about right in my previous relationships tho I forsee a shift in the future. Some didnt feel like that and it forced him to make an apology of some sorts

How do you feel about the statement and do you and yours subscribe to your household as such?

yall know where i was with mine.

but alot of dudes allow it to be this way.
either they think the mother can do better or they think it will hurt her to raise the kid alone or many other reasons.

i always questioned dudes who feel they are ok with 2 weekends a month.

i said fuck alladat.

i went for broke for minez

Yeah I was like that but after having to raise kids alone I appreicate the traditional mother role more

At different ages kids to latch on to a different parent for whatever reason and I'm to learning to attentive even when I dont think its my time.

Much easier to do in 2 parent homes should go without saying

Yeah I was like that but after having to raise kids alone I appreicate the traditional mother role more

At different ages kids to latch on to a different parent for whatever reason and I'm to learning to attentive even when I dont think its my time.

Much easier to do in 2 parent homes should go without saying
exactly.

its fucked up that alot of women think they can do it alone....or dude allow a woman to do it alone.

kids need both parents.

but sometimes one is more toxic than the outside world and the other needs to step up.

i think if more people take an ounce of care for their child and take the time to see where things are going with their child ...alot of shit can be stopped very early.

That's his house and how its ran. If your house is ran different then so be it. No need for an apology cause nobody should've even been mad or felt a way about what he said.

People always going to bitch and moan about something. Long story short
InfatuatedBogusJaguar-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Does your wife raise the kids ?

not in the way he was getting at

i dont care, nor do i feel like he should have had to apologize

thats just how that shit works....they'll always say some shit that makes somebody mad and they have to apologize

you cant keep everybody happy, but thats literally the job he's shooting for lol

The illest shit was what he said was meant to be self deprecating humor from a dads perspective that acknowledges his wife does alot. Homie said he wifes raises the kids and he helps, sometimes. Trying to portray the basic dad, and complaint that women say.

:hahaha:and they made him apologize, no filter..straight up cop'd pleas..

:ghost:he pussy..lol, cant be my president

This is actually a much newer mindset than people believe. In a lot of cultures, men and women shared child rearing pretty evenly. Hell, even the courts awarding women with kids in custody cases is relatively recent.

This is actually a much newer mindset than people believe. In a lot of cultures, men and women shared child rearing pretty evenly. Hell, even the courts awarding women with kids in custody cases is relatively recent.
man here in switzerland ...you see men with the kids more than women.

the dudes take pride in being with their kids.

man here in switzerland ...you see men with the kids more than women.

the dudes take pride in being with their kids.

Don't get it twisted, you see men with their kids a lot here too. When I go to the park with my girls, it's mostly men running around playing with their kids while the women sit on the benches yapping. I'm not saying men are generally around their kids more than women, but it's a bit of a myth that men don't spend time with their children especially with regards to black men.

not in the way he was getting at

i dont care, nor do i feel like he should have had to apologize

thats just how that shit works....they'll always say some shit that makes somebody mad and they have to apologize

you cant keep everybody happy, but thats literally the job he's shooting for lol

Kinda off topic, but that's why I think Trump is gonna win another term.

Dude doesn't apologize for anything.

More often than not, he actually seems to double-down on whatever it is people think he needs to apologize for.

Democrats try too hard to go out of their way to please everybody.

Comes across as being too indecisive and not really standing for anything other than what they think people will approve of.

Don't get it twisted, you see men with their kids a lot here too. When I go to the park with my girls, it's mostly men running around playing with their kids while the women sit on the benches yapping. I'm not saying men are generally around their kids more than women, but it's a bit of a myth that men don't spend time with their children especially with regards to black men.
im home quite often...i know how it gets down.
not saying its more here...

Shit... I mean, hell they came out you. They latch on to ya tit. They see you more often than the dad... what's the problem

This dude is a politician on the national stage. You think he got there by being at home with the kids all the time?

So of course she had much more of a hand in raising the kids.

That's the family dynamic they chose and that's fine. I'm pretty much 50/50 with mine, though I selfishly think I do more. Wife probably thinks she does, lol.

Back