Welcome To aBlackWeb

MoeW

Since Game Of Thrones’ end in 2019, we’ve been waiting for the next epic fantasy show that’ll keep us invested for years to come. Amazon Prime’s adaptation of Robert Jordan’s 14-volume series The Wheel Of Time is a strong contender. Today, Amazon unveiled the poster for the upcoming series during its San Diego Comic-Con@Home panel, and it was announced that the show will premiere in November 2021.

The Wheel Of Time is one of the biggest fantasy novel series, but if you haven’t read the books and don’t know what to expect, don’t fret. Amazon also shared the official log line for the show:
Set in a sprawling, epic world where magic exists and only certain women are allowed to access it, the story follows Moiraine (Rosamund Pike), a member of the incredibly powerful all-female organization called the Aes Sedai, as she arrives in the small town of Two Rivers. There, she embarks on a dangerous, world-spanning journey with five young men and women, one of whom is prophesied to be the Dragon Reborn, who will either save or destroy humanity.

Since Game Of Thrones’ end in 2019, we’ve been waiting for the next epic fantasy show that’ll keep us invested for years to come. Amazon Prime’s adaptation of Robert Jordan’s 14-volume series The Wheel Of Time is a strong contender. Today, Amazon unveiled the poster for the upcoming series during its San Diego Comic-Con@Home panel, and it was announced that the show will premiere in November 2021.

The Wheel Of Time is one of the biggest fantasy novel series, but if you haven’t read the books and don’t know what to expect, don’t fret. Amazon also shared the official log line for the show:

Love this series and was hoping it would be adapted someday. I can't wait. They better not mess this up.

I'm excited. I was looking to see what the Aiel and Seanchan would look like but I don't believe they showed them.

That actress actually looks like what I've always pictured Moiraine would like.

Just picked up books 3, 5 and 7 in paperback at my favorite FOTL bookstore. Hoping the rest pop up soon.

There are too many shows to watch

These channels n streaming services have flooded the market

I'm not a fantasy nerd so I've never heard of this series. But im in it solely cuz they calling niggas the "Dragon Reborn" lololol

I like reading fantasy novels, but I got to be sold on some shit before I plug in. The TV shows are good for figuring out what books are worth watching.

I know someone who has read the books and he's excited about this

It's got the game of thrones guy in it

The views of the mountains and woods are amazing

I'm all in so far. Only seen 1st 2 episodes.

I can dig it. Reminds me a lot of LoTR with the orcs chasing them with the wraiths tho

Last edited:
Back