Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peeped the first episode earlier today, I’m enjoying it so far. I wonder how long the series is going to last. I’ve got a coworker who’s read all the books and he’s talking about the series going to have to go on for Years if they plan on finishing it all.

Never read the books and have no idea about what's going on but this first episode is great so far.

Actually kinda glad I didn't read the books

Well that was interesting. She does some kind of proximity healing?

I'm curious on how many males they've killed that aren't evil though

So is that one guy the dragon or was that because of the knife from that evil place that they just escaped from?

I've been tempted to ask the person I know who's read the books lol

The wolf scene was pretty cool. The show hinted that he had some connection to the wolves and then heavily suggested it in this one.

I wasn't sure if the one guy was insulted because he didn't want to bond with another woman or he didn't want to bond with that woman because he's not into guys

I'm guessing she's going to regret not killing the salem witch trails leader later on

Never read the books, but looks like red head got some kind of super strength, big boy got some wolf shit, ol girl deal with fire, and last guy moving to the dark side.

Never read the books, but looks like red head got some kind of super strength, big boy got some wolf shit, ol girl deal with fire, and last guy moving to the dark side.
And when their powers combine.....

intro-import.jpg

Good episode. Don't know why she split them up and kept telling each group that she'd inform them when she found the other groups.

Wonder what happens with the one guy who stayed behind

Apparently the blue woman the boss woman being together was something the show just added to be inclusive

The background and picture still look amazing

Caught up on this. It's ok. I'm not sure why anyone was putting this shit on the level of GoT. It's not even close. It's not a bad story though.

Between this and Foundation, I know the racists gotta be mad. There has to be more diversity than their little minds can handle.

I had a feeling it was him. I was wondering if they were gonna delay the reveal for awhile or not. I guess there's no need when there's over 10 books of content

I still wanna see the wolf guy transform. I get the feeling this show had a great budget and it won't look like shit

I need to read the books because I feel like I understand why this story is considered good, but something about the show isn't doing it for me. It's mildly entertaining, but it's not real compelling. I think my problem is that I don't like any of the characters. They all have annoying traits, but I think that's because they aren't developed all that well.

That so called last battle was straight out of the game of thrones handbook - make that shit too dark to see anything. It's probably for the best since those orcs look like muppets.

Also have we seen every main character get killed and somehow either magically come back to life or it was all just a dream?

They've made too many unnecessary changes in this adaptation. I'll continue to watch but I'd be lying if I said I'm not disappointed in this show.

They've made too many unnecessary changes in this adaptation. I'll continue to watch but I'd be lying if I said I'm not disappointed in this show.

That's what I'm hearing from every fan of the books that I know. I haven't read them and this show isn't compelling me to give them a read.

Last edited:
Back