Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's what I'm hearing from every fan of the books that I know. I haven't read them and this show isn't compelling me to give them a read.

The books are amazing. Which makes this show all the more disappointing.

Never heard of this til the show. I enjoy it cause I am into fantasy and this is right up my alley but I feel something is missing. Not surprised it is not as good as the books, but I will stick with it for now.

They've made too many unnecessary changes in this adaptation. I'll continue to watch but I'd be lying if I said I'm not disappointed in this show.
What are the unnecessary changes? U can put it in a “Spoiler “ just incase they decide to do it in future seasons.

That so called last battle was straight out of the game of thrones handbook - make that shit too dark to see anything. It's probably for the best since those orcs look like muppets.

Also have we seen every main character get killed and somehow either magically come back to life or it was all just a dream?

Nah, you can't even compare it to a GoT battle. We didn't actually see a battle. They showed the leader die and the army get wiped out and that's about it.

Back