Welcome To aBlackWeb

The What We Doing With Series: Tsu Surf

5th Letter

Mod Squad
When you think about it, Surf’s last clean performance was against Tay Roc in 2015. It’s been awhile and the landscape of battle rap has changed since then. And even before then he was giving mediocre to bad performances in certain instances. With that said he needs a clean performance and a clear win.

Surf's easily the best battler at making music, but I was never a big Surf fan as far as battle rap. He's a legend, but I wouldn't put him in my top 10.

He's had flashes of greatness, but he's also made "jersey'n" an actual thing in battle rap.

He'll have an amazing bar like "i 30 niggas in real life" and then follow it up with a wack ass dog or bruce willis scheme.

I don't even think he's ever bodied a nigga.

Surf a good battle, nigga will show potential to dominate, but not fulfill it. Homie like Andrew Wiggins.
One of my all time favorites is that 3rd round vs Hitman.

His Rex and Aye Verb battles were in a time all the vets were just up there collecting checks, it just wasnt a good period in battle rap. I didnt care for his t top battle but i did feel he won. He was spitting vs suge but that battle shouldve never happened and it showed... but i had him beating tay roc clearly and also winning in the most viewed url battle to date. His 1st round with Nitty showed levels, his 2nd was cool but i think thats where he showed rust.

His next battle will decide it. Idc who he battles, surf will have more to prove than the other guy.

Back