Welcome To aBlackWeb

The What We Doing With Series: Hollow Da Don

I had a whole long ass post written but Ima chill for now lol

It looks like he got Mook next, so that might change my perception of him if he washes Mook. I think Mook has a way bigger chip on his shoulder than Hollow does tho. I still to this day and I'm seeing a lot of people in the culture agree, Mook beat Verb. So Mook knowing he truly beat Verb and then seeing how it played out, Mook is coming to murder a mf to get his respect back and Hollow's the perfect mf to kill for that.

So if Hollow gets washed by Mook right after getting washed by Math after losing to JJDD, I don't wanna hear SHIT from you Hollow stans.

I'm bookmarking this post.

I had a whole long ass post written but Ima chill for now lol

It looks like he got Mook next, so that might change my perception of him if he washes Mook. I think Mook has a way bigger chip on his shoulder than Hollow does tho. I still to this day and I'm seeing a lot of people in the culture agree, Mook beat Verb. So Mook knowing he truly beat Verb and then seeing how it played out, Mook is coming to murder a mf to get his respect back and Hollow's the perfect mf to kill for that.

So if Hollow gets washed by Mook right after getting washed by Math after losing to JJDD, I don't wanna hear SHIT from you Hollow stans.

I'm bookmarking this post.
That battle has the biggest stakes I’ve ever seen. Both of them need the win badly.

You know what Hollow need? He need to step in that Volume small room with O Red. I bet you that wake him up.

top 5 for me still but he need to straighten up

I still aint watched the Math battle i aint ready for all that yet..

Hollow good

Only nigga who beat him is Math

IDGAF I got him beating Surf,Roc,JJDD,and Lux

Math had an secret weapon,personals.

Back