Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
And the other one doesn't?

Whoever sponsored they outfits should look for other employment
I'm pretty much over the whole Westbrook thing? Although they are fine, it's not like they have the market cornered! There's plenty of fine women showing off way more way more often. If I wanted to look at half clothed bitches I could just go to a bar or club. So with that being said I'm out....

:uhhuh6:
Also fuck Crystal!!! By the time she get naked she will be washed up, ijs 😂🤣🤪

I'm pretty much over the whole Westbrook thing? Although they are fine, it's not like they have the market cornered! There's plenty of fine women showing off way more way more often. If I wanted to look at half clothed bitches I could just go to a bar or club. So with that being said I'm out....

Let me help you out

shadowrealm-get-out.gif

This thread is basically a India and Crystal thread, Brooke aint bout this type of life so it seems, Morgan holding back cuz she probably with a nigga that aint goin for that shit and Bree she got her own thread here and she the only one that drop quality content but its like twice a month but it be in bunches

Back