Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
tumblr_pgx8kcCob71qg8vat_540.jpg

Yup, she's still the baddest out the bunch, but she only takes body pics once a year.

U still don't know what BAB means. If Brooke's a BAB, everyone woman on earth is a BAB.
Every woman on earth has been under the knife and had body modification surgery?

Do tell.....

Every woman on earth has been under the knife and had body modification surgery?

Do tell.....

You're trying to change the definition of what a BAB is.

Her ass and titties are real. U think she had lipo, i don't. Neither of us can prove it. Either way, there's no fake parts on her........

You're trying to change the definition of what a BAB is.

Her ass and titties are real. U think she had lipo, i don't. Neither of us can prove it. Either way, there's no fake parts on her........
I MADE the definition of BAB b, how can tell me I'm changing it?

That's a 3rd Edition BAB and you being purposely obtuse cause you don't wanna believe

She is what, I say she is. Bet ya bank on it

If the ass and titties real (meaning no fat transfer was done either) I can’t consider that a BAB

Last edited:
She Bree pre-surgery but I'm sleep tho

Took her winter gut and made it a summer butt but I'm sleep tho

I'm a let y'all have this tho

i must agree, there are levels...
*tummy tuck
*botox
*lipo
*fat transfer
*butt/breast lift

not sayin she had any of these or not, but they all equal "bab" imo... not that igaf necessarily

i must agree, there are levels...
*tummy tuck
*botox
*lipo
*fat transfer
*butt/breast lift

not sayin she had any of these or not, but they all equal "bab" imo... not that igaf necessarily

Nose job & skin bleach included...No Micheal Jackson or Lil Kim shit ...the only thing that are acceptable is teeth repair and weaves and some people hate weave -a- ious chicks...lol

Back