Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE WALMART WARRIOR............RELOADED

what about a time limit?

they gon be checkin if you got your shoppin list? No browsing?

Good question.

The article I read didn't say anything about it.

It just said that.........after the first few people are in...........it's a one-out/one-in policy.

Basically, nobody else gets to come in until someone else leaves the store.

Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out in the hood Walmarts.

Walmart new policy limiting customers.jpg

Last edited:
They were doing that one in and out policy when we had the flood of 2016 here. It actually wasn't that bad. The lines were moving at a pretty good speed

They were doing that one in and out policy when we had the flood of 2016 here. It actually wasn't that bad. The lines were moving at a pretty good speed

Time will tell I suppose.

Guess I'll be there in the next few days to find out for myself.

However, the situation isn't quite the same.

How long were the lines outside of Walmart for people waiting to get in?

Because, again, within the context of social distancing........it seems like that would exacerbate the problem.

Time will tell I suppose.

Guess I'll be there in the next few days to find out for myself.

However, the situation isn't quite the same.

How long were the lines outside of Walmart for people waiting to get in?

Because, again, within the context of social distancing........it seems like that would exacerbate the problem.
Touche

They were pretty long though

People's homes were flooded and their food went bad because power grids were down that also got flooded

This wasn't an isolated situation either, this was statewide

Just came back from the Walmart in the hood.

Didn't get a whole lot, just 4 gallons of water.

Well, I didn't............"just"........come back.

Went there around 7:30..... stopped by my other house to check the mail (@Elzo69Renaissance / @DOS_patos stunt post) ...........and then headed to the ChicFilA by Willow Lawn.

But I'm just now back at my spot.

Anyway, the one-out/one-in policy was in effect, but my timing was perfect because as soon as I walked up.........there was only one person in front of me.........and 2 people came out at the same time.

Also, it didn't hurt that this wasn't a Walmart Supercenter............just a smaller Walmart that only sells groceries.

The real test is gonna come when I go to the Supercenter.

Because if I pull up and there's multiple people lined up outside the store...........I'm not even getting out the car.

Probably head up to Kroger or Food Lion instead.

Back again for another update.

However, this isn't about Walmart...........and it's not about fat women.

It's about Food Lion and V-8 Fusion Concord Grape Raspberry.

I've been drinking these faithfully for the past 3-4 years.

V_8 Fusion Concord Grape Raspberry.jpg

7 sips with my multi-vitamin an hour after I eat my grilled chicken.

A bottle usually lasts me about 10 days.

Anyway, for the past 3 years I believe.........Food Lion is the only place in my area that sells them.

I always try to keep 6 stocked in my refrigerator at all times.

Well, in the past few weeks.........I noticed that there weren't any of them on the shelves.

So I figured that V-8 must not be making them anymore.

As a result, over the past 2-3 days.........I went to every Food Lion within a 10 mile radius and bought every V-8 Concord Grape that was in stock.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) each store didn't have any more than 6 in stock.

The last 2 stores I went to only had 4 in each store.

Now, my new old refrigerator that I have in my garage holds about 19 gallons of bottled water.........the old fridge only held 16, but that's neither here nor there.

Usually I restock up on water when I'm down to 16 gallons, but I didn't do it this time because I wanted enough room to keep the V-8's refrigerated.

Bottom line, right now...........I've got 6 V-8's in the fridge inside the house........10 in the fridge in the garage.........and one in the basement that I drink out of every day with my multivitamin.

Moral of the story?

If any of you nignogs drink V-8 concord grape........you'd better run to your local Food Lion and get it now because I don't think they're making it anymore.

However, if you're in the greater Richmond area.........you're out of luck because I already bought the last of them.

The End............until next time.

The Saga Continues.

Just got back from Walmart about an hour ago.

Nothing major.

One thing I did notice, however, is that they don't have those annoying workers at the door anymore to check your receipt when you leave.

That was more than annoying and I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore.

Something that caught my surprise as I was leaving, though.............was I saw a young Asian man with a fat white woman.

Not the fattest I've ever seen, but she was huge.

Solid fat too.

Not really any jiggling or anything.

She had to be a good 275-280 pounds.

Just on the cusp of 300, but not quite.

Last thing I need to mention, is that I stocked up on these about a month or so ago because I noticed a shortage the last few times I went.

Cinnamon IceBreakers.png

Cleaned out every one of them I saw on the shelves, and haven't seen any of them on the shelves since then.

Glad I snatched them up when I did.

Should have enough to last for a few months.

Anyway................that's it for the time being.

As always, until the next time.................the saga continues.

Robert Townsend by Five Heartbeats gif by ocean.gif

Last edited:
Been in the field for the past week.

Was in Kroger and Walmart two times this week, and it looks like there's going to be another toilet paper shortage.

Well, I guess it's already happening.

Walmart only had a few charmin there the first time I went.

A few days later, all the Charmin was gone and the only thing left was 2 quilted northerns and some generic walmart toilet paper.

I've been stocked up on Charmin since they re-stocked the shelves back in March or April...........but I still copped 2 12-packs of Quilted Northern.

Next best thing to Charmin...........plus it lasts longer.

Those charmin rolls go by quick, so I'm gonna hold onto them for as long as I can.

I've probably got about 6-8 months worth of toilet paper saved up (possibly more), but I still might cop a few extra packs if i see any available this week.

Until next time............as always...............the saga continues:

'Think I'm starting to get washed.

Was at Kroger a few hours ago..........sometime between 6:30 and 7pm.

One of the Krogers I go to is also where the college kids from VCU and Virginia Union go to as well.

Came across 3 college chicks and one of the 3 caught my eye.

Surprisingly, she wasn't fat either.

2 were black and one looked like she might be mixed or latina.

The black one I was checking out was nice.

Slim, thick chick...........about 5'7" or 5'8".

Looked to be around 135-140 pounds.............wearing some tight gray sweatpants.

That ass looked tight as hell.

Was scoping her out for a bit, and.......although I couldn't hear word for word...........one of her friends whispered to her and told her I was checking her out.

She glanced in my direction for a second and I played it off and acted like I was shopping.

Which I was, but not really at the time.

Chick looked to be around 20 years old.

Thing is, her friends looked a little bit younger like they were freshmen.

So, chances are, she was probably a freshman too.

Technically there wouldn't be anything wrong with it since she's an adult, but it just didn't feel right.

I know I'm not gonna have too many more chances to scoop up a young tender like that........but I think I'm at the age now where the age difference would make it too awkward and uncomfortable.

So I just copped 2 Pringles Wavy BBQ chips and went home.

The End............................until next time.

As always........................the Saga Continues.

Robert Townsend clip.gif

Need updates

Nothing eventful.

Went to Walmart yesterday to cop 4 gallons of water for my fridge in the garage.

Cop cars blocked one of the parking lot entrances...........and there were about 20 of them clustered together in that section of Brook Rd closest to Walmart.

Now, this Walmart isn't a supercenter...........so it was practically empty.

Gotta head to Kroger either today or tomorrow to get some Simply Orange Juice and buttered croissants.

Seen some decent looking women there lately..........and that store is always busy, so maybe I'll have something to report later on today.

Stay tuned.

Dancer.gif

How u feel qbout a stimulus and bitches buyn up all the Tp

U should clean them out

I stocked up on toilet paper months ago.

So I'm not gonna need any until probably next summer.

Haven't been paying attention to the shelves, but if I see a 12pack of Quilted Northern or Charmin I might cop 1 or 2 of them.

Far as the stimulus, it's not gonna be like it was a few months ago in which everybody got a $1,200 check.

From what I've been hearing on the news, it's mainly going to go to businesses so that they can keep people employed longer.

Probably housing assistance as well............but only for people who live in some form of government housing or have a government backed mortgage. (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, etc.)

So, other than a possible extension of unemployment benefits, anybody looking for another stimulus check is gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Just got back from Walmart a few minutes ago.

Copped 4 gallons of water and a bag of spicy doritos.

Saw this nice-looking thick chick with glasses in the produce section.

Took a closer look...........approached her...........she said she was engaged...........showed me the rock...........thanked me............and I told her to take care.

Shorty was thick as hell.

Deion Sanders damn clip.gif

Needless to say, I'll definitely be.........."thinking about"...........her tonight.

Until the next time...........as always...........the saga continues:

Robert Townsend clip.gif

So, does anybody wanna hear about the time I just got back from Walmart a few minutes ago............and thought I saw @JermyCage with one of the thickest..........fattest.......SSBBW big yellas I've ever seen in my life???

Deion Sanders damn clip.gif

Grady Good Googly Moogley pic.jpg

She was fat as hell.

Michael Johnson shocked clip.gif

'Thought she was by herself at first, but when I was getting ready to pull up into the aisle........I see this Allergens looking cat just a few feet behind her.

Was hoping they weren't together, but soon after they were talking and you could tell they were a couple.

There was a newborn baby in the basket...........and dude didn't seem to be too thrilled about the situation.

Don't know if he didn't wanna be at Walmart, or if it was something else...........but he had a look of despair on his face.

That's what led me to believe it could've been Allergens.

If that was me though?????

I'd be smiling from ear-to-ear like a cheshire cat.

After that I went to Kroger, and got some orange juice and croissants.............and then came back home.

About to take a shower now and get ready for General Hospital.

The End

Back