Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE WALMART WARRIOR............RELOADED

Updates

full

Nothing new as of yet.

Funny story.

Not Walmart related though.

Went to ChickFilA earlier today.

Made some small talk with this thick white chick working the register.

Not really shooting my shot or anything, just trying to gauge her level of interest to see if it was worth pursuing.

Anyway, while I'm talking to her, this black chick behind the counter gives me the side-eye and lowkey rolls her eyes at me while she's giving another customer their food.

Barkley laughing.gif

She's definitely a real one.

Shorty knew exactly what I was trying to do and expressed her disgust without having to say a word.

Gotta give her props for being able to peep game like that.

Also think the white chick caught me checking her out while I was waiting for my food.

After which, she discretely told her co-worker that she was going in the back to complete some mundane task that I don't remember specifically.

Until next time.....................the saga continues.

Funny story.

Not Walmart related though.

Went to ChickFilA earlier today.

Made some small talk with this thick white chick working the register.

Not really shooting my shot or anything, just trying to gauge her level of interest to see if it was worth pursuing.

Anyway, while I'm talking to her, this black chick behind the counter gives me the side-eye and lowkey rolls her eyes at me while she's giving another customer their food.

View attachment 51477

She's definitely a real one.

Shorty knew exactly what I was trying to do and expressed her disgust without having to say a word.

Gotta give her props for being able to peep game like that.

Also think the white chick caught me checking her out while I was waiting for my food.

After which, she discretely told her co-worker that she was going in the back to complete some mundane task that I don't remember specifically.

Until next time.....................the saga continues.

Keep us updated, fam

Shoutout to @Revolver Ocelot

Almost forgot about this thread.

Anyway, nothing Walmart related...........but I just came back from KFC.

Got an 8 piece meal..........half original/half grilled..........all breasts........with 4 biscuits and 2 large sides of potato wedges.

I've got 6 pieces, 2 biscuits, and a lot of potato wedges left........so that should last me until Sunday.

However, that's besides the point.

The young lady behind the register though...............

Deion Sanders gif.gif

Grady good goobly goo clip.jpg

Michael Johnson shocked gif.gif

Think I'm about to risk it all.

Thing is, I didn't get a chance to get at her because she had other customers to tend to.

And I can't go back there tomorrow because I don't need any more chicken from there yet.

Another thing, she's new..........and I'm on pretty good terms with a couple of the other women that work there who usually take my order, so I don't wanna hurt their feelings or have them be salty at me.

Much less have them in my business like that.

So I'm definitely going to have to proceed with caution.

I'll be sure to keep you nignogs posted as this situation further develops.

Until then.............once again.............

Lol, nigga said this meal should last me till Sunday I’m cracking up! ... Man, if you don’t throw them wedges away

I believe so.. I was at the wnm at like 730a in Glendale by the Cardinals stadium, dont have any in Maryvale. I'll have to look for them
Google my friend

I try to get all my produce from the one near me. Most of the time I do but occasionally I'll settle for Target because I'm short on time

Back