Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE WALMART WARRIOR............RELOADED

Saw this nice-looking thick chick with glasses in the produce section.

Took a closer look...........approached her...........she said she was engaged...........showed me the rock...........thanked me............and I told her to take care.

Shorty was thick as hell.

mane you gave up to easily - should have asked 'but are you happy tho...?'

stevie-j-smile.gif

the timeline we're in now - theres a 50% chance she'll say yes and not mean it or say she'll 'not really'

you miss every shot you dont take....

but youre better off not being a home wrecker....

the choice is yours

what-if-i-told-you-morpheus.gif

Since i moved in with my gf i hit the local walmart to look for other women….

saw this big booty angela basset type i had to holler…she said she was taken tho

So, does anybody wanna hear about the time I just got back from Walmart a few minutes ago............and thought I saw @JermyCage with one of the thickest..........fattest.......SSBBW big yellas I've ever seen in my life???

View attachment 954203

View attachment 954204

She was fat as hell.

View attachment 954205

'Thought she was by herself at first, but when I was getting ready to pull up into the aisle........I see this Allergens looking cat just a few feet behind her.

Was hoping they weren't together, but soon after they were talking and you could tell they were a couple.

There was a newborn baby in the basket...........and dude didn't seem to be too thrilled about the situation.

Don't know if he didn't wanna be at Walmart, or if it was something else...........but he had a look of despair on his face.

That's what led me to believe it could've been Allergens.

If that was me though?????

I'd be smiling from ear-to-ear like a cheshire cat.

After that I went to Kroger, and got some orange juice and croissants.............and then came back home.

About to take a shower now and get ready for General Hospital.

The End

Well, this is a Walmart first.

Just got back from there a few minutes ago................and saw the same couple I saw last week.

Right in the produce section as soon as I entered the store.

Wearing the same gray sweats/tights too.

We made brief eye contact, but nothing to indicate any interest.

Got 3 gallons of water.............4 bags of Barbecue Baked Lays............and 2 bags of Spicy Doritos.

Saw them in the parking lot as I was leaving..............loaded my groceries...........hopped in the Yukon...........and went home.

The End.

Just came back from the battlefield, aka the local grocery store walmart in the hood.

It's finally hit Richmond, although that's the only one I know of that's closing down over here.

Last day is July 28th.

Anyway, I just went in there to get a few gallons of water.

However, I knew something was up when I hardly saw any baskets in the parking lot.

There were only 2 of them.

So I go in there, all the waters are gone.........but the place is packed.

2 long lines of people with only 4 registers open.

All the self-checkout lines were closed.

Well, as it turns out, the place was packed because everything in there was 50% off.

Most of the people in there were copping DiGiorno's pizzas.......charcoal......and alcohol.

Not exactly, but you could see at least one of those items in almost every person's shopping cart.

I didn't need any of those things, plus they were out of water.

But they did have some popBBQ ships that I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

Guess they're gonna be taken off the market or something.

So I waited for about 45 minute in line and copped 12 bags of these:

pop bbq chips.jpg

By the way, some iranian lady thought she was gonna be slick and cut the line because she only wanted to purchase 2 or 3 items.

I peeped her while I was in line early on, and she was in the back of the other line in front of me..........but she kept looking back here.

Probably thought because it was all black people in there that she was gonna get over or something.

Not today.

That shit might fly in her country, but not over here.

Told the sister right behind me about it and she noticed the same thing.

So she got shut down as soon as she approached the cashier.

(We were in the customer service line, so that was the only way she was able to get that close to the cashier to begin with.)

So, I got 12 bags of chips for $16.00 that normally would have cost over $30.

Until next time, the saga continues.

The End.

By the way, some iranian lady thought she was gonna be slick and cut the line because she only wanted to purchase 2 or 3 items.

Nah, like I'm down to offer you a spot ahead of me if you only have a 1-2 things but you gotta wait for the offer 😂

Nah, like I'm down to offer you a spot ahead of me if you only have a 1-2 things but you gotta wait for the offer 😂

Under normal circumstances, I would too.

But these weren't regular lines.

These lines were at least 30-40 people deep.

Just came back from the battlefield, aka the local grocery store walmart in the hood.

It's finally hit Richmond, although that's the only one I know of that's closing down over here.

Last day is July 28th.

Anyway, I just went in there to get a few gallons of water.

However, I knew something was up when I hardly saw any baskets in the parking lot.

There were only 2 of them.

So I go in there, all the waters are gone.........but the place is packed.

2 long lines of people with only 4 registers open.

All the self-checkout lines were closed.

Well, as it turns out, the place was packed because everything in there was 50% off.

Most of the people in there were copping DiGiorno's pizzas.......charcoal......and alcohol.

Not exactly, but you could see at least one of those items in almost every person's shopping cart.

I didn't need any of those things, plus they were out of water.

But they did have some popBBQ ships that I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

Guess they're gonna be taken off the market or something.

So I waited for about 45 minute in line and copped 12 bags of these:

View attachment 1136191

I peeped her while I was in line early on, and she was in the back of the other line in front of me..........but she kept looking back here.

Probably thought because it was all black people in there that she was gonna get over or something.

Not today.

That shit might fly in her country, but not over here.

Told the sister right behind me about it and she noticed the same thing.

So she got shut down as soon as she approached the cashier.

(We were in the customer service line, so that was the only way she was able to get that close to the cashier to begin with.)

So, I got 12 bags of chips for $16.00 that normally would have cost over $30.

Until next time, the saga continues.

The End.
F_Y1NMyaoAAXuK5.jpeg

Back