Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Finally a non filler episode. Sure there were some illogical moments and all that but at least they were able to carry multiple storylines and move the plot forward this time. And no 3 minute slo-mo musical montage sequences.

But seriously Rosita... all the weapons at your disposal to fight zombies with and you choose... brass knuckles? Are you retarded?

Tonites episode was actually decent. Still sum silly stuff happened, but it was a solid watch.

dope boss fight with Daryl vs Alpha. I actually thought 1 might die for second.

Beta showed he bout that action. They didnt hold back on the violence. I likes.

Tru test will be next weeks ep. If its not jus filler n talkin. This show might be back on the right track. Im not holding my breath tho.

Just like power, i started from the beginning and I gotta go to the end so it's no different no matter how bad it got.

I haven't watched an episode since Carl died and I haven't felt the need to watch since. There isn't even an endgame.

Free yourself @Chi-town B

So let me get this straight... Judith blasts Beta - the one man army that took down the whole settlement - and he's lying there like a fuckin newborn baby and shit and instead of putting at least one in his dome they all decide it's better to leave him there to either a) get up and continue his rampage or b) turn into a walker and continue his rampage.

It's shit like this that makes me want to go into the writer's room on some...

AgedBrightIntermediateegret-small.gif

giphy.gif

So let me get this straight... Judith blasts Beta - the one man army that took down the whole settlement - and he's lying there like a fuckin newborn baby and shit and instead of putting at least one in his dome they all decide it's better to leave him there to either a) get up and continue his rampage or b) turn into a walker and continue his rampage.

It's shit like this that makes me want to go into the writer's room on some...

AgedBrightIntermediateegret-small.gif

giphy.gif

The writing is WOAT bro. Aint nothin new.

Like when the broad put the blade to betas neck in the cell, instead of jus swinging at his head.

Last edited:
Back