Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

I think alpha made Saadiq kill Henry and nem that's why he's having all those nightmares. I also think carol let negan go, and is plotting on the whispers. He's gonna drive a wedge between alpha and beta.

I'm still wondering where all the fucking guns went.

They can't just run up on these 20 ragtag nasty skin wearing motherfuckers?

This show ain't got no teeth anymore. Rick is dead. Darryl is neutered, basically babysitting different characters, begging for a romantic subplot with the deaf chick that they keep denying him. Michonne is barely in this bitch anymore. Carol is on her shit again but it's still unsatisfying for some reason. Combat Carl is dead. Negan is finally getting some shine again so we'll see.

At this point, I'm just sticking around because I'm a completionist.

I knew that nigga was sus.

I think everybody did. They telegraphed that shit in from the first time he showed up outta nowhere acting all weird and shit. They just took waaaay too long letting it play out.

Now we gotta suffer through however long it takes for somebody to figure out this new guy who nobody knows who showed up right after them beefing with a new group is not who he says he is.

How come lydia didn't know who dante was?! That shit just hit me now, like I'm sure she seen some of the other whispers without their mask.

How come lydia didn't know who dante was?! That shit just hit me now, like I'm sure she seen some of the other whispers without their mask.

Really bruh. LMAO. This TWD, none of this makes any sense.

BTW, we are 10-12 years into the zombie apocalypse, right? You kno how much dark, sad, twisted shit all these characters have already seen n done to make it this far. Yet the viewer is suppose to believe Saddiq got ptsd cuz he watched a couple of his friends get beheaded. smh foh.

Father Gabriel not taking care of sexy Rosita emotional needs and then snaps and kill Dante.

Carol fucking up in her thirst for revenge, Daryl should have been checked her.

Back