Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

used to feel that way as @Chi-town B with both power and TWD been watching form the beginning.. but have no interest on watching either of the new seasons lol... TWD had peeked my interest last season with the whisperers but naw im good

The chick playing Alpha is killing the role, she goes from heartless villian to loving mom with ease.

I was thinking the same thing. She is hands down the best part of this show. Sux her talent is wasted on a trash show, that no one is watching

last season was good to me and I liked these 2 eps

"Good"?! I dont know bout that. I respect that they tried new things. Like the time jump, finally "killing off rick", bringing in the whisperers. But overall it was meh

However, I AM hopeful that maybe they can manage to bring back Combat Carol in the whole 'Who is/can be more savage between Carol and Alpha?' storyline that they're clearly working towards.

This season is really good to me

timeline is kinda confusing me

So I guess Ezekiel left after the tree fell then came back later?

Negan can't help killing ppl

Judith is a beast.Her and Michonne killing walkers together was epic

Michonne looking extra sexy these days.

who is sending these walkers if not the whisperers

LOL she used to be old girl's lawyer?I like the lesbo sexy time

Lydia is an interesting character

why is dude leaving with Michonne made so dramatic?

TWD is still much better than Power

I'm not as excited to see it,but It's still must see TV for me

and post Rick has been way better than i thought

When Rick does return,it'll be crazy.Even if he just returns the ep before the movie.

@Chi-town B @Marc123 I'm still confused on why it was sooooooo dramatic,but they might keep dude for a while because he's actually a pretty well known film actor.

I mean he's no mega star,but he got a cool resume.

I can see if it was the deaf chick who be interacting with Daryl. They need her to be more of a main cast member.

@Loch121

why is dude leaving with Michonne made so dramatic?

I assumed they were gonna kill off dude in this ep. But naw, the set up made no sense. Dramatic af for no reason

I think it's because the writers are trying to bring some of the background characters to the forefront so people care about them when they get offed but the problem is they don't have the skill or storyline to do that using dialog or plot or characterization so they do it with these long drawn out musical montage sequences that essentially add up to filling time between commercial breaks.

Back