Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Im starting to lose I teresa 8n the show the show was on its last legs when Carl got killed . With rick michonne and Maggie gone I'm notcompelled to watch it anymore. I don't find the whisperers I teresting. The this show reached its height with the savior wars.

Im starting to lose I teresa 8n the show the show was on its last legs when Carl got killed . With rick michonne and Maggie gone I'm notcompelled to watch it anymore. I don't find the whisperers I teresting. The this show reached its height with the savior wars.

A lot of ppl feel that way,but also it may just be because it's been on so long now

I still want to see where the story goes

I find the whisperers interesting.I like the whole idea of not knowing if the zombies are zombies or live ppl with weapons

I will admit that I'm not on the edge of my seat how I was,but season 9 hasn't been bad overall after I gave it a chance.

It's about to get real ugly in these next 2 eps.

I might sick around for rosita. I forgot they killed off Jesus also. The show never saw him reach his full potential. I never recall him kicking was against other humans like the saviors etc. I'm talking about fist fights and melee weapons not gunfights.

I might sick around for rosita. I forgot they killed off Jesus also. The show never saw him reach his full potential. I never recall him kicking was against other humans like the saviors etc. I'm talking about fist fights and melee weapons not gunfights.

Yeah jesus was supposed to be like a ninja.Wish they used him more and had him fighting ppl and stealing shit.

Yea Tara n Enid hit me the hardest.

lmao at the goofy bitch still wearing her glasses lol lol

I thought Rosita was a gonner. Thug tears was on deck.

Alpha told em its gonna be a hard winter! Ether like a mother fucker!

They draggggggged it out like a mother fucker. But it was worth it. When Daryl ran to Carol n said "look at me, jus look at me" oh boy. Wow

Last edited:
Enid wasn't a big loss, after Carl died she fell into a minor background character. Henry was surprising cause he was doing Carl's story from the comics.

Back