Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

I read who suppose to die and it's not any big deaths

All that shit speculation

Depends on what you call a "big" character.ppl who been around for a few seasons who ppl like might go.it's gonna be like the Negan line up.IDK who's gonna die,but in the books we know who dies and if they died,it would hit kinda hard

I just don't see them having major characters die now since they've lost so many already the last year and also with Michonne leaving the show

I just don't see them having major characters die now since they've lost so many already the last year and also with Michonne leaving the show

They got to.Ppl still gotta go.it's the ZA.I think they're gonna focus on the new group after we lose those few mid tier/major characters.Only daryl,carol,and Michonne are safe IMO.anybody else can get it.

Strictly based off of the show with no spoilers I'm looking at who they have given shine too lately and who would effect ppl.

If I had to guess.They're focusing on Rosita ,that big white lady who they just refocused on from the kingdom,the older couple with the baby from the Whisperers,Jerry and his wife,Ezekiel,the black girl from the new group kelly or her deaf sister Connie,that black lady with the curly hair that they just randomly focused in on .That black guy who lives in Alexandria who we been seeing a lot the whole season.

yeah her name is Georgie and that is where they said maggie went.

giphy.gif

And most likely they took Rick.

Maggie has even sent letters to Hilltop saying she was happy and far away

But that's makes me wonder if 1. Did Georgie and them take Rick ? and 2. if so why hasn't he made contact again if Maggie is free to send letters 3.Is that really Maggie sending the letters? 4. what state is Rick in and who could hold Rick hostage that long?

I never thought about that Georgie could be a part of the group that took Rick. I guess that they have Rick locked up cause I don't see him not getting back to Judith years after he went missing

I never thought about that Georgie could be a part of the group that took Rick. I guess that they have Rick locked up cause I don't see him not getting back to Judith years after he went missing

I heard that theory but my homie kinda made me see that that's the most likely scenario yesterday even though the thought ran through my mind.

Jadis was in touch with somebody who had a helicopter and offered current goods and technology.

Georgie pops up out of nowhere with a van and weapons,but doesn't live in the area.

They are too clean to be on feet.

IDK how they got that van there,but maybe they got a big ass helicopter or airplane.

Unless they bring in some new ppl,It would seem the most logical guess is that Georgie is who Jadis been in contact with.

As much as ppl complain about the show,from what book readers say,the books have been mad boring since the whisperer war

So whatever they're doing w/ the show will probably be an improvement in the long run

Nobody wanted to see 2 seasons of farming and relationship problems.

I stopped reading the comics a while ago, it's been nothing but peace unless some stuff started within the last year or so

I stopped reading the comics a while ago, it's been nothing but peace unless some stuff started within the last year or so
That's what I hear.I've listened to a few recap videos and audio books.

I think the show is skipping over all that peace shit.

Back