Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

We have a Tyrion in TWD

The scene when the zombies parted reminded me of when Jon Snow went to fight Ramsey in GOT.

Another great ep

Rick and Michonne gonna have to to kill or takeover the CRM .

These niggas doing bio warfare.

Them nomads should have never fucked with Michonne.

I didn't even remember that Michonne saved that couple in like the TWD finale ep or something.

Rick trying his best to get Michonne ass outta there but she hard headed as fuck!

That new lady in charge is threatened by Michonne she made her look bad in front of the other soldiers.

Jadis and her stupid ass haircut gon have to go! I think she bluffing with that file she has on their community. They would have found it already.

Spoiler alert nothing really happens in this episode, but I never thought I would be so intrigued by a couple arguing for an hr

This is more brutal than Negan with Lucille.

The acting between them in this ep is top tier.

I’m sure something crazy will happen at the end of the episode and I’m sure a lot of people will say this episode was boring but it was deep imo.

Michonne sexy chocolate

Rick to forgiving, those people would have got a bullet to the head the first time they pulled guns on me. Daryl wouldn't have took that shit.

Trash lady was the one who brought rick to the crm so i guess they felt they had to fiinsh her arc....smh meh imo.

Overall ep was meh imo.

Next week is the finale. So rick n michonne vs the whole army in da finale? ok

Internet sayin this getting a 2nd season. Ok

Back