Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Wackest Chains In HipHop History

Make the thread bruh

Here's a link

What I would suggest is call the 1-800 number and ask them how to invest in a Harvard Vanguard S&P 500 index fund.

That's the simplest, safest thing you can do with your money.

Also a Dow Jones Utility fund is safe. It's backed by people who pay their bills (i.e. phone bill, gas bill, water bill, electricity bill, etc.) A Utility fund fails when people stop paying their bills.

I seen Wayne and countless white artists

Lol I'm a bigger wayne fan than you, if Wayne started that shit I'd be the first to say it. It wasn't him. What white artists? Migos started rockin short chains in 2014. The only other person I remember seeing rockin short chains was Young Thug.

This was 2014. Migos and Thug were the first people I seen rockin only short chains.

10-hilarious-and-outrageous-rapper-chains-7.jpg

Ladies & gentlemen we have a winner! Lol

The problem is these guys don't know how to invest their money. It's not that difficult to open an eTrade account and transfer the money from your PayPal account (every time you do a show tell the promoter to deposit the money into your PayPal account) into an eTrade account. Then put the money into a simple index fund like a S&P 500 index fund or a Dow Jones Utility or Transportation fund.

Every time a rapper gets a $10,000 check, $9,000 should go into an investment fund and you can blow that last $1,000 on weed, champagne and hoes. But getting a check and spending it on a Bart Simpson chain is just stupid.

This nigga say etrade......
giphy.gif

Back