Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Name one classic album Quincy Jones has produced that Michael Jackson wasn't singing and producing on

Don't ever disrespect the Godfather like that.

He created a whole genre out cha, while QJ was riding Ray's coattails......:sup:
Man please! Quincy Jones your favorite producer favorite producer. Fuck you mean!

Name one classic album Quincy Jones has produced that Michael Jackson wasn't singing and producing on
Classic is subjective. I could name 20 Jazz albums and you gonna have an excuse

I could name 10 R&B albums and you gonna have an excuse

I could name 10 producers he directly influenced and you gonna have an excuse

Man please! Quincy Jones your favorite producer favorite producer. Fuck you mean!

Classic is subjective. I could name 20 Jazz albums and you gonna have an excuse

I could name 10 R&B albums and you gonna have an excuse

I could name 10 producers he directly influenced and you gonna have an excuse

He was voted the greatest rnb producer of alltime. I'm just asking you to name one classic rnb album Quincy produced.

I can name a ton from other producers, yall niggas can't name one? lol

I rest my case.

He was voted the greatest rnb producer of alltime. I'm just asking you to name one classic rnb album Quincy produced.

I can name a ton from other producers, yall niggas can't name one? lol

I rest my case.

His work with The Brother's Johnson is really all you need:

The Brother's Johnson debut album, Look Out for #1, which was #1 on the R&B charts
Their 2nd album, Right on Time, peaked at #2 on the R&B charts, gave us the #1 R&B hit Strawberry Letter 23 (interpolated for Curren$y's Money Machine 2) and won a Grammy for the track "Q"
Their third album, Blam!, again #1 on the R&B charts and #7 on the pop charts
Their fourth album, Light Up the Night, once again #1 on the R&B charts and #5 on the pop charts.

I could also throw in James Ingram's debut album "It's Your Night" just 'cause you wanted five. RIAA Gold, #10 on the charts and was nominated for four Grammys that year, winning one.

Back