Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

I mean, they really ain't got a choice but to not air it

weighing their options, airing it won't bring any new viewers but will certainly lose viewers (esp. those who tune in during those hours to see Tucker/Hannity)

I mean, they really ain't got a choice but to not air it

weighing their options, airing it won't bring any new viewers but will certainly lose viewers (esp. those who tune in during those hours to see Tucker/Hannity)
You’re right, but that’s why they shouldn’t be considered a news network. To be fair though, I wouldn’t consider CNN or MSNBC a news network either. I don’t think any network that has opinion shows should be.

You’re right, but that’s why they shouldn’t be considered a news network. To be fair though, I wouldn’t consider CNN or MSNBC a news network either. I don’t think any network that has opinion shows should be.

lawyers for Fox already said in court that they're jus entertainment & shouldn't be held to the standards as a real news organization

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/9177...s-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

but all these major "news" networks pretty much follow the same blueprint

they'll have a segment reporting the facts of whatever events of the day, then have their "expert" panelists on to give their opinion on those facts

Spend 5mins reporting the facts, then 40mins of opinions to fill time slots for 24hr news coverage

Back