Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Make it make sense

Not shocked. Voting is a formality. Those people are angry white supremacists lashing out because they're losing their grip. They'll be the minority by 2040 some say. Shit wasn't about no "steal". They were mad black people had the final say in ousting their Klandaddy

What cracks me up the most is all these crybabies saying they are having their freedom of speech censored online for saying shit no sane person would be allowed to say in real life. They aren't even mad about the principle of censorship, they're just its being used against them instead of them.

Not shocked. Voting is a formality. Those people are angry white supremacists lashing out because they're losing their grip. They'll be the minority by 2040 some say. Shit wasn't about no "steal". They were mad black people had the final say in ousting their Klandaddy

100% facts

HA! I thought fox news was all about blue lives matter tho?

Imagine if this cop was killed during a BLM protest or during some riot in Portland. Fox woulda had 24hr coverage of his memorial smh

Imagine if this cop was killed during a BLM protest or during some riot in Portland. Fox woulda had 24hr coverage of his memorial smh
Proof that, once and FOR ALL, that "All Lives Matter" AND "Blue Lives Matter" were both bullshit counter-movements to The Movement.

They knew it. They ALWAYS knew it. I'm just glad they kamikazied themselves and proved to be power-hungry traitors in the process in front of the entire planet.

You can't write this type of shit.

They say we make everything about race but everything they're about circles back to anti-Blackness, from the civil war up to Charlottesville and the capitol riots

Back