Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Think about what you just said...........

Older white conservatives will consistently show up to vote for Republicans faithfully. They are the most reliable voting block in the country. Now we don't agree with the values that they have and we obviously do not share the same issues that we vote for with them but they show up for their issues.

They vet their candidates so that they go to Congress and give them exactly what they want. If they want more racism they will back those racist ass candidates. If they think women are getting too much power they will vote to strip their rights away.

Now you might think that all of those older white voters are just dumb hillbillies but they are not. They pass their values down through generations.

They are very well versed voters because they know how to get exactly what they want.

They are very knowledgeable voters because they know what's on the ballot and they know how to circumvent change every single election.

Voting to make sure the playing field is skewed in your direction is...............smart. We just saw them do this with Trump.
LMAO

Just stop

I was done with this after your last reply

They gon keep losing elections because running platforms on nothing but racism and fuckery only wins states with single digit electoral votes. Then they'll keep convincing themselves it's because everything is rigged. They gon be pulling this shit for the next 10 yrs. Or until an elected official gets killed.

i disagree. trump very well would have won again if covid didnt happen. covid was the great equalizer.

aoc is full of hot fucking air. obama created those cages girl

Yeah, but it was the Trump administration that implemented the policy of specifically separating kids from their parents as a deterrent to entering the U.S.

That policy had NOTHING to do with the Obama administration.

The cages were just an added bonus that the Trump administration didn’t have to worry about building .

For the record, I’m not a liberal or conservative.

I don’t give a fuck about American political parties.

I was just stating a fact.

I always said raise my taxes as long as the money is being spent on domestic programs to help the less off.

With that said though, you looking at it wrong.

We live in a free market and the market determines what business succeeds or not. So with that said, if the only way your business succeeds is to pay a mfer $8 an hour in a state where rent for a shitty apartment costs $1600, then that business should fail.

In other words, businesses that are gonna fail because the minimum wage becomes $15 should be allowed to fail. Thats how the free market works.

It shouldnt come down to mfers giving up portions of their paychecks.
I need to think about this. Interesting points

He wasn’t winning shit

???? look how close he actually was to winning again. his base was extremely enthused.

if he would have just had a mildly competent COVID response, it would have sustained him. i mean just imagine what would have happened if repubs, mitch especially, would have gotten off their asses and passed a stimulus plan in august sending monthly checks to average americans.

tuh! you better be thanking god repubs are fucking stupid.

Back