Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

I’ve noticed something about the “black” people at these rallies…

A lotta them don’t look like real black people.

They actually look like people in blackface.

They’re wearing short sleeve t-shirts with the Blacks For Trump slogan, but they all have on long sleeve shirts underneath like they’re trying to conceal their arms.

All of them are dressed like this.

Seriously, I would not put it past peckerwoods to pull a stunt like this to make it appear like black people are attending these events .

Take a close look at these “black” people (who are always prominently displayed directly behind trump) and tell me it don’t look like white people with their faces painted black.

Maybe not all, but some of those folks ain’t really black.

They’re wearing short sleeve t-shirts with the Blacks For Trump slogan, but they all have on long sleeve shirts underneath like they’re trying to conceal their arms.

Seriously, I would not put it past peckerwoods to pull a stunt like this to make it appear like black people are attending these events .

Take a close look at these “black” people (who are always prominently displayed directly behind trump) and tell me it don’t look like white people with their faces painted black.

Those Coons for Trump negreos are apart of some cult group from Florida…

Last edited:

of course they strategically put them there at every rally & if you notice it be the same people

tryna make it seem as if his black supporters is larger than it actually is

Those Coons for Trump negreos apart of some cult group from Florida…
Don’t some of them look kinda weird though?

Like somebody wearing blackface?

Seriously, why are ALL of them wearing long sleeve shirts under their t-shirts?

Why are they hiding their arms?

Anyway, that’s my conspiracy theory.

Back