Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

It's still hard to believe this actually happened. I lean towards it being about 50/50; A lot of people got hyped up to be apart of this, though I am not confident that it was all right-wing/trump-loving hype. I think these people were influenced by left-wing media that hoped this would happen to further their narrative of how dangerous Americans are. This was an excuse to make another Patriot Act, one on even more roids than the last one (which may have been renewed under Obama).

People are either dumb due to the lack of information they suffer from or too numb from the overload of information constantly bombarding their perspective of what is really going on.

It's still hard to believe this actually happened. I lean towards it being about 50/50; A lot of people got hyped up to be apart of this, though I am not confident that it was all right-wing/trump-loving hype. I think these people were influenced by left-wing media that hoped this would happen to further their narrative of how dangerous Americans are. This was an excuse to make another Patriot Act, one on even more roids than the last one (which may have been renewed under Obama).

People are either dumb due to the lack of information they suffer from or too numb from the overload of information constantly bombarding their perspective of what is really going on.
That shit 100 percent Trump supporters the fuck?

Aye that nigga said 50/50...
Cta.gif

Bruh...the WHOLE WORLD watched this unfold in REAL...TIME. From start to finish. Again...THE...WHOLE...WORLD. Foh tryin post that wack azzz conspiracy shyt man.

The fact that people like you and those on the right, actually trying to tell people..."Hey...don't believe what your own eyes just saw. It's all an illusion"...is pathetic. Smh.

Nah. That was 100% maga white supremacists invading the capitol

Nah. That was 100% maga white supremacists invading the capitol
I really do not believe the majority were racists or white supremacists. Maybe half, but that has less to do with why they invaded the capital. Left-wing media, politicians, and extremists definitely hoped something like this would happen. Between Trump hyping people up and the left-media demonizing and trying to cancel anything that questions them shaping the status-quo, the influence was there to push people.

They really didn't do anything that is un-American, outside of showing up without a real plan. The whole thing was executed way too sloppy to be seen as anything more than a protest that got a bit out of hand.

I really do not believe the majority were racists or white supremacists. Maybe half, but that has less to do with why they invaded the capital. Left-wing media, politicians, and extremists definitely hoped something like this would happen. Between Trump hyping people up and the left-media demonizing and trying to cancel anything that questions them shaping the status-quo, the influence was there to push people.

They really didn't do anything that is un-American, outside of showing up without a real plan. The whole thing was executed way too sloppy to be seen as anything more than a protest that got a bit out of hand.
What does your retarded Q anon conspiracy theory got to do with a bunch of dumb ass racist Trump supporters storming the building and killing cops? The facts are there but people like you believe what you read on reddit lol

Back