Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Nosign the first and cosign the second lol

Bruh. You legit dont find Ana annoying af.

She comes across like she is tryin too hard. Like no random independent progressive journalist cares THAT much. If you care so much, run for public office n become part of the squad (the token white member lol)

Thats why i can fux w n respect nomiki konst. She actually ran for public office, she lost tho

She comes across like she is tryin too hard. Like no random independent progressive journalist cares THAT much. If you care so much, run for public office n become part of the squad (the token white member lol)

Thats why i can fux w n respect nomiki konst. She actually ran for public office, she lost tho
She probably scared to lose after seeing Cenk lose in a election out in California

She's like most progressives. She stands for the right things, but she's obnoxious and annoying.

Back