Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

What’s the difference?

I’ll wait.

I don’t wanna derail this thread, so I’ll say this and move on.

You motherfuckers really think just because a cop shares your skin color, he’s gonna have your back and treat you better than a white cop?

In some cases they’ll treat you just the same or even WORSE!

Now, you know DAMN well this negro woulda NEVER put handcuffs on a 6 year old white girl, because he knows his black ass woulda got destroyed.

But, he felt it was appropriate to treat a black child like this because he thought he would be able to get away with it.

He actually felt like his actions were justified in this situation.

But, y’all go ahead thinking that the “BLUE WALL OF SILENCE” is just a myth and that black cops will treat the black community with more respect than their white counterparts will.

You motherfuckers really think just because a cop shares your skin color, he’s gonna have your back and treat you better than a white cop?

Now, you know DAMN well this negro woulda NEVER put handcuffs on a 6 year old white girl, because he knows his black ass woulda got destroyed.

But, he felt it was appropriate to treat a black child like this because he thought he would be able to get away with it.

But, y’all go ahead thinking that the “BLUE WALL OF SILENCE” is just a myth and that black cops will treat the black community with more respect than their white counterparts will.

Damn shame you see an outlier to the norm leading by example as a negative.

Progress starts somewhere and if cops can prop him up as a pseudo-Audie Murphy then whats the problem?

We cannot have a lawless society.

You have no solution only grievances and birdshot.

This not a one size fit all and you know that but there's no point in going back and forth. You feel the way you do

So, ya'll do believe in God/Jesus??!

For real??!! Could've fooled me.

Them trump supporters literally put the fear of God and Jesus in ya'll democrats. I gotta be honest. I don't know ya'll religion, don't even care, but I couldn't tell you democrats apart from satan worshippers. I'm just being honest.

iu

iu

So, ya'll do believe in God/Jesus??!

For real??!! Could've fooled me.

Them trump supporters literally put the fear of God and Jesus in ya'll democrats. I gotta be honest. I don't know ya'll religion, don't even care, but I couldn't tell you democrats apart from satan worshippers. I'm just being honest.

iu

iu

Nobody knows what you’re talking about?

As much as I dislike cops, I can't be irresponsible enough to put them all into the same corrupt box. Be better than this.

I feel like we can lump all cops together but have enough sense to understand situations. I don’t like them but it ain’t like regular folks have the money to solve murders and rapes. And do think you gotta be kinda of a dick to become a cop. But capitol police is different

“Please God, I’m watching, it’s making me sick to my stomach, but I want to see arrests”

Oh if they wanna see arrests...look no further than google. They can read all the articles, watch all the vids of their insurrectionist buddies the FBI has arrested/charged so far. Lol!

I know I'm late. It's wild that the rumor was Trump was selling pardons for 2 Mill.

Not going to lie if my folks had life or some long ass sentence and I had it. I'd paid that 2Mill without a second thought about it to get my folks out.

I know I'm late. It's wild that the rumor was Trump was selling pardons for 2 Mill.

Not going to lie if my folks had life or some long ass sentence and I had it. I'd paid that 2Mill without a second thought about it to get my folks out.
Pretty sure that selling pardons is illegal as fuck.
That’s definitely one thing Biden and Congress needs to address in Year 3, alongside of packing the courts and term limits.

Pretty sure that selling pardons is illegal as fuck.
That’s definitely one thing Biden and Congress needs to address in Year 3, alongside of packing the courts and term limits.

To blatantly say you're selling pardons is more than likely illegal.

But just like things in politics if you give enough "campaign donations" in amount that is being asked for the pardon that shit wouldn't be considered illegal.

Look at all those senators and reps on the pardon list who supported multiple people getting pardons that shit wasn't done for free.

Regardless of how its worded some of those pardons was paid for in one way or another

Last edited:
Back