Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

That's high treason. You die for that shit.

§2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I say either hanging or firing squad.

She gave it to someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who once went to Russia

LMAOOOOO! these dumb cacs be killin me lol

and the. What if ain’t even shit up there. Stole pelosi pc and now it’s filled with old lady nudes or some shit

Last edited:
@TheNightKing that's exactly why we don't fuck with blm

I’m not their keeper, lol.

My feelings as relayed in the other thread:

They should be exposed and held accountable. People trusted the org and even promoted them so others would donate.

And yes I made that other thread to sign the petition, but if these accusations are true, fuck them too! Thread deleted.

Would still like to know who is out there that can help us fulfill our agenda.

By the way, that thread I made died because I guess it’s easier and more fun to shit on people and organizations than find some doing good work.

I dunno, I think some of you IT guys bout to see some ol archaic shit be the reason there was a leak in regards to pc's and laptops being snatched.

Just cause there is protocol dont mean its followed.

Especially when dealing with civilians in the federal sector.

I dunno, I think some of you IT guys bout to see some ol archaic shit be the reason there was a leak in regards to pc's and laptops being snatched.

Just cause there is protocol dont mean its followed.

Especially when dealing with civilians in the federal sector.

Everytime the govt is hacked its usually cause the latest updates werent done on some machines or someone clicked a phishing email.

Almost all hacks are avoidable

Back