Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

???? look how close he actually was to winning again. his base was extremely enthused.

if he would have just had a mildly competent COVID response, it would have sustained him. i mean just imagine what would have happened if repubs, mitch especially, would have gotten off their asses and passed a stimulus plan in august sending monthly checks to average americans.

tuh! you better be thanking god repubs are fucking stupid.
A lot hypotheticals here that don’t matter .... at the end of the day

“ always forward never backwards”

A lot hypotheticals here that don’t matter .... at the end of the day

“ always forward never backwards”

its just using critical thinking skills to see things for what they are and/or what they could have been.

youre emotional right now for whatever reason sooooo i guess youre struggling to connect the dots here

COVID didn’t stop anyone that was gonna from voting

That's not the issue. His approval rating tanked because of his handling of COVID. Dems also used COVID to mobilize a lot of people who weren't enthusiastic about Biden. Hell, the only way that Biden consistently and effectively attacked Trump was on COVID.

I sincerely believe it would have been a repeat of 2016. Biden probably would have won the popular vote, but he would have lost the EC.

im ready for biden to get into office and see what comes of a biden/harris presidency. will it be business as usual? will society suddenly improve in the next 4 years? or will libs use the usual “the president elect cant do much because he has to clean up so and so’s mess” excuse

who knows

ah yes blame the right for the lefts cowardice. wash. rinse. repeat

If Mitch doesnt bring it up for a vote, since he's still the Senate majority leader for a short time left now, it's dead in the water isnt it? What else can be done By Dems right now if it isnt brought up for a vote?

If Mitch doesnt bring it up for a vote, since he's still the Senate majority leader for a short time left now, it's dead in the water isnt it? What else can be done By Dems right now if it isnt brought up for a vote?

The Bills have already passed in Congress. All Schumer has to do is put them on the floor for a vote which Dems will win since they will have the majority.

Like I don't understand why people keep fucking this up. A lot of shit niggas are complaining about The House has already passed and addressed. The reason why they aren't in action is because Mitch McConnell has never put any of that shit on the floor in The Senate for a vote and niggas will turn around and blame Democrats??????

WTF???? The Democrats already passed the bills in the House. They need to pass in The Senate too. Republicans control the Senate. They didn't pass shit.

Back