Welcome To aBlackWeb

Good season. Looks like Hargreeves whole aim was to use the kids to power that machine that allowed him to re-write the universe how he saw fit. Basically runs the city, country, and/or world and got his wife back.

In the re-write, he gave Allison her daughter and husband back all in the same timeline. Guess that was the deal and that’s why she pushed the button anyway.

Bet the re-write is incomplete somehow and that’s the issue in the next season. Off top it was weird that asshole Ben was the one that came back and there’s a nice Ben in this universe too. That can’t be good.

On episode 3

Everybody on this show is very stupid.

Vanya and Allison were dumb for going to the sparrows. They didn't even realize the suitcase was already with them. It would have taken a few minutes to go upstairs and find that out from Five and Leia

Also Ben and crow girl are dumb ass shit, cuz the mom literally told them what happen, and they ain't even go in the basement to see WTF she was talking about....

I'm bout to give up on this season

On episode 3

Everybody on this show is very stupid.

Vanya and Allison were dumb for going to the sparrows. They didn't even realize the suitcase was already with them. It would have taken a few minutes to go upstairs and find that out from Five and Leia

Also Ben and crow girl are dumb ass shit, cuz the mom literally told them what happen, and they ain't even go in the basement to see WTF she was talking about....

I'm bout to give up on this season
Yeah a lot could be solved if they just communicated. I think that’s the point though, they’re highly dysfunctional. For the viewer though, it’s just frustrating.

Sloane must of been miscast.

She supposed to be akward and not confident but cast that actress

both teams dumb as fuck...

like i wanna stop watching but i can't stop watching...

i feel like doom patrol wuld wash these niggaz just off the ability to communicate with each other

Viktor is really really stupid.

Like that was the perfect time to tell everyone Harlan was the paradox.

When Vanya saved Harlan he got the powers that created them all down the road. It's crazy that it was that easy to figure out, and Victor says nothing. This shit is a tough watch. I keep stopping cuz they're stupid.

I was. She's an idiot....

Like she one if the worst ones ... Cuz she does dumb shit and thinks she's right.... She's mad selfish

Victor/Vanya is just dumb as fuck, like completely oblivious to how dangerous their actions are....

Allison knows she's destructive... She just feels she's justified. She's a real villain.

Victor is just a dumb ass walking time bomb

I was. She's an idiot....

Like she one if the worst ones ... Cuz she does dumb shit and thinks she's right.... She's mad selfish

Victor/Vanya is just dumb as fuck, like completely oblivious to how dangerous their actions are....

Allison knows she's destructive... She just feels she's justified. She's a real villain.

Victor is just a dumb ass walking time bomb

I stand by it. That characters been a piece of shit since season 1

Viktor is really really stupid.

Like that was the perfect time to tell everyone Harlan was the paradox.

When Vanya saved Harlan he got the powers that created them all down the road. It's crazy that it was that easy to figure out, and Victor says nothing. This shit is a tough watch. I keep stopping cuz they're stupid.
Well created the others right, not them I thought

I haven't finished yet, but it looks like when Vanya saved Harlan she gave him the power that exploded when his mother died subsequential creating all special kids born on that day which made the grandfather effect which was destroying reality

I haven't finished yet, but it looks like when Vanya saved Harlan she gave him the power that exploded when his mother died subsequential creating all special kids born on that day which made the grandfather effect which was destroying reality
True, I'm thinking their original reality, not the new one created

Just finished Season 2. Diego and Five are my favorites from the group. Luther still annoys me but he's not as naïve as he was in Season 1

And just like that....Vanya dead and Viktor lives.....

At least they getting it outta the way early

Just finished Season 3. Did not expect to like this show as much as I did. Now I'm crazy interested in where this goes for Season 4 with them losing their powers. Allison is a terrible human being

Back