Welcome To aBlackWeb

The time you went to someone’s house and it was NASTY.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I remember when I was about 19/20, my best friend at the time was invited to go to some nigga house. He asked if she had a friend for her friend, I ended up tagging along. When we got there, the nigga talked to her from outside the car for a minute and I was like we drove all the way over here to sit on a damn curb. Whatever, so he ended up inviting us in and immediately I started wondering why all the lights was off. I didn’t wanna ask because I was scared the answer was gonna be embarrassing. Anyways, he told me and the homeboy we could chill in the living room and shit. So we did. Homie and I were talking and he ended up having to go to the kitchen. He turned the light on. So I was like oh shit they do got lights. When I looked towards the kitchen, like 4 roaches went scattering. I jumped back on the couch scared af. When I jumped back, I looked to the side of me and it was a roach crawling on the arm rest. So I ran to turn on the light switch. ROACHES were E VERY WHERE. So I’m like oh hell no. I was panicking because it was roach city and my friend was in the back but I’m no cockblocker. So, I decided to sit on their entertainment center, it wasn’t a tv there. Nigga came back looking at me stupid but i ain’t care. He told me to turn the CD player on that was next to me. I was so disgusted but I go to turn the CD player on and when I opened the CD player. It was roaches inside the damn CD player spinning on the cd. Lmaoooooooooooooo! I was like hell naw. I’m out this nasty ass house. My friend heard me yelling and came out and asked what happened. I told her the house was full of roaches and said I’m leaving. So she leaves too. Them niggas was mad but idgaf. Come to find out she was tryna ger our too because she said she saw a bunch of roaches in the back.

pretty much the same

one chick had roaches everywhere but her crib was the kick it spot for a lotta people around

always smelled like dope and cigarettes, and if you moved ANYTHING.....a cup, a balled up piece of paper on the floor, your foot....a buncha lil gold ass roaches going everywhere smh....I cant lie like I didnt kick it there all the time tho

she still stay there too

had one I messed with in Dallas....her and her best friend were trifling, but her friend was the ringleader.....ol girl would just stay with clothes and trash everywhere.....but her friend (they stayed in the same apt complex) crib was nasty....tables, armrests, counter tops....all sticky with dried cereal and shit fused to em....piles of shitty pampers.....food splatter all on the wall behind the trash can....but instead of cleaning up she would just put a pot of fabuloso on the back burner of the stove

The summer of senior year in HS- I had a chick I was messing with. She worked overnight at Krispy Kreme and needed a ride home one day. so I agreed. Picked her up and took her to the crib in the morning.. Nobody else was there but I could tell a lot of people lived there, just a lot of clothes and stuff everywhere..

it smelled a lil Musty and like piss. So she went to take a shower and I'm sitting on the couch paying more attention to the smell, realizing that it smelled like pure piss in there. I'm getting paranoid like this couch might have been pissed on.. I waited a couple minutes while she finished up her shower and was getting ready to leave....but she came out in her towel and it was a wrap. She jumped on me and rode like a got damn Kawasaki. I tried holding my breath, but ended up busting an enormous nut... that was the first and last time I ever been to her crib.

ay how come people with nasty houses always act like its YOU thats trippin

you find that one lil clean corner on the couch to sit the edge of your ass on and they go "get comfortable!"

they offer food and you like "nah im good".......they like "what you scared??.....dont act shy around us, we eat!!.....dig in!!"

like bruh in not ashamed of nourishing myself in front of your family.....I just dont wanna put nothing in here in my mouth

I remember when I was about 19/20, my best friend at the time was invited to go to some nigga house. He asked if she had a friend for her friend, I ended up tagging along. When we got there, the nigga talked to her from outside the car for a minute and I was like we drove all the way over here to sit on a damn curb. Whatever, so he ended up inviting us in and immediately I started wondering why all the lights was off. I didn’t wanna ask because I was scared the answer was gonna be embarrassing. Anyways, he told me and the homeboy we could chill in the living room and shit. So we did. Homie and I were talking and he ended up having to go to the kitchen. He turned the light on. So I was like oh shit they do got lights. When I looked towards the kitchen, like 4 roaches went scattering. I jumped back on the couch scared af. When I jumped back, I looked to the side of me and it was a roach crawling on the arm rest. So I ran to turn on the light switch. ROACHES were E VERY WHERE. So I’m like oh hell no. I was panicking because it was roach city and my friend was in the back but I’m no cockblocker. So, I decided to sit on their entertainment center, it wasn’t a tv there. Nigga came back looking at me stupid but i ain’t care. He told me to turn the CD player on that was next to me. I was so disgusted but I go to turn the CD player on and when I opened the CD player. It was roaches inside the damn CD player spinning on the cd. Lmaoooooooooooooo! I was like hell naw. I’m out this nasty ass house. My friend heard me yelling and came out and asked what happened. I told her the house was full of roaches and said I’m leaving. So she leaves too. Them niggas was mad but idgaf. Come to find out she was tryna ger our too because she said she saw a bunch of roaches in the back.

Lmao ayo shit im dead

One of my homeboys back in the day an Asian dude. He kept himself clean but his sister and her dude was nasty. Letting dogs shit on the damn floor but telling niggas we gotta take our shoes off when we come over. Nigga what.

Last year chilled at this big booty girl crib and ass was ridiculous camel toe out but i think the whole complex had roaches im like man wtf

Back