Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Three stages of life

Savicibadd

Birth-(I ain't ask for this).
Growing year-( A weh di Bumboclawwt).
Death(Finally).
These aren't my thoughts but tell me what your thought is on the meaning of life .

Escape. People are always looking for ways to escape.
That is what life is about------Running.
From that it brings me to think of one of my ideas about how we live one life andlearn and grow then we die then we are born again and we forget who we were and when we imagine things like a different life seemingly from the past or a different world that is just our souls trying to trace itself back to the beginning.

can you elaborate?

What I mean is a lot of people spend a great deal of their life trying to escape it.
We put a lot of value in escapism.
We try to find happiness in sex, drugs, the arms of someone else.
We run from ourselves, we hide, we wear facades, we delude ourselves to destruction.

I think modern society is so distracted and our social connections and even the connection we have with self----is suffering.

From that it brings me to think of one of my ideas about how we live one life andlearn and grow then we die then we are born again and we forget who we were and when we imagine things like a different life seemingly from the past or a different world that is just our souls trying to trace itself back to the beginning.

This is beautiful. *tears*

Back