Welcome To aBlackWeb

The thread where game is told, not sold

Cat had your tongue?
Socially awkward B.
Not yet my friend. I actually did reply last night, LOL.

I wondered if being long-winded is a left-handed trait or something.

I noticed that Lefty is the same exact way.

Ironically, him and I beefed for whatever reason.
I am also long winded and right handed. Handwriting is shitty enough to make a case for me having been a lefty all along. I can hold eating utensils with both though?

Do you eat with your left too?

Analyze the surroundings, what they wearing, the whole shabang. Spark up a conversation. Never feed me lies, be 100 percent straight up. If she with it, she with it. Never brag nor boost

#facts

Gas station dude from previous stories told me that he watched me from his car and that's how he knew how to approach me.I was dressed nice but not label flashy. So he knew I had a little money and when he saw my alumni sticker...he knew I was "one of those" types how he use to say lol

He mentioned I was too carefree, walking with my head down all in my phone at night at a gas station showed him I wasn't aware of my surroundings, so I wasn't from the area. It's some other stuff he observed about me which let him know how to approach me at "my level" But yea, all what Sam says plays a part.

#facts

Gas station dude from previous stories told me that he watched me from his car and that's how he knew how to approach me.I was dressed nice but not label flashy. So he knew I had a little money and when he saw my alumni sticker...he knew I was "one of those" types how he use to say lol

He mentioned I was too carefree, walking with my head down all in my phone at night at a gas station showed him I wasn't aware of my surroundings, so I wasn't from the area. It's some other stuff he observed about me which let him know how to approach me at "my level" But yea, all what Sam says plays a part.
I know women. I'm a woman connoisseur

Gather intel through observation

Formulate plan of attack based of the intel collected.

Im a pretty easygoing guy...so women tend to feel comfortable around me...so I use that to my advantage. Im like Du...I start talking like we already know each other and b4 they know what happened...we vibing

Put you goofy niggas on game real quick to the do's and don't's. I know you square niggas won't get it but one of you will

Never tell a pretty chick she's pretty. 20 dumb niggas said that to her all day.

Never tell a thick chick she's thick. Compliment her eyes or some other feature and not her figure

Tell a fat bitch she's slim and a slim bitch she's thick.

Compliment a nerdy chick on her looks and a dumb broad on her brain.

Basically what I'm trying to say be the opposite of what they think they're going to hear from a nigga shooting game. As males you know niggas will holla at a broad 5x a day. So with that knowledge you should know a regular female gets hit on at the least 3x a day so imagine what an attractive broad goes thru. You have to change your game up for each female and watch how you shine.

You're welcome in advance goofy niggas

Back