Welcome To aBlackWeb

The thread where game is told, not sold

Golden

Administrator
Inspired by @Sam Crooke n his Kept Man ways

Ladies and gentlemen, how do you approach people you're interested in?

What do you do/say to get them hooked?

Sharing is caring

Analyze the surroundings, what they wearing, the whole shabang. Spark up a conversation. Never feed me lies, be 100 percent straight up. If she with it, she with it. Never brag nor boost

Me giving them a compliment gives them a false pretense. I am no wolf in sheep's clothing. I mean once I get the draws off I'll compliment em later.

And plus some women you feed compliment after compliment, they head gets big. I am quick to deflate all that too

I'm super direct.

This was a horrible strategy earlier in life. but by the time I was 25 I had it fine tuned.

I hooked up with my wife right before 26.

I literally hooked her with the promise that I'm the most fun person she'd ever have a drink with

I'm super direct.

This was a horrible strategy earlier in life. but by the time I was 25 I had it fine tuned.

I hooked up with my wife right before 26.

I literally hooked her with the promise that I'm the most fun person she'd ever have a drink with
So you popped a few quaaludes in her drank is what you saying? That's not game sir.... that's rape

MODIFIED

I like the Super Direct approach.

You try anything else, then it will most likely not work or be misinterpreted wrong.

Trying to make small talk based on the surroundings can be boring.

Cracking a joke about her usually works, but some women can misinterpret it as disrespect.

Complimenting her hair or gear, but not her directly. Talk about it until it leads to somewhere else. However, she could think you are gay because you are knowledgeable in women's fashion.

Try to tell her something about herself that you think no one else has told her before. It is kind of hard to do considering all you working with is appearance at the moment. Cain said something similar last week. I see you old man.

Here is a new way I just thought of...

Depending on where you at, if you see someone who is extremely tacky or ghetto, then remember all the details on why it is funny. Take a picture if you can.

Shit, you can use something funny you found off the Internet as a suitable replacement. Just act like you got it in that moment from a text message, e-mail, twit, FaceBook or Instagram post.

So, if you run into any chick you want to holler at, then you can start laughing out of control when you are around her and she is going to wonder WTF is wrong with you.

You describe or show her the multimedia, then share a laugh together.

I think this method will work well for someone like Allergens and Beta because they find some of the most funniest shit.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

@Ring Mistress

Last edited:
I also start conversations like we're already in the middle of one, like we know each other already...

Shit usually confuses the hell outta them, but before they realize what happened we're already talking about something interesting

Back