Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Tesla Cyber Truck

test

...this shyt looks like a Cybertronian Autobot in vehicle mode.

Thumbs down.

"I be the first in the prototype truck with the space navigation, cost of living go up I just go on vacation."

There was another demo where the metal ball bounced off the glass... but it’s not unexpected this wld happen... it’s all still in the works... unlike regular windows, it’s not meant to shatter, and it held up...

but my view of it though is what if there’s an emergency? how do you break the windows to get someone out?
You didnt watch the video. The demo with the metal ball came first because Tesla claimed their "Tesla Armor Glass" is superior and rugged. They dropped the metal ball on regular glass that cracked, then dropped it on the Tesla Glass & it bounced off without a scratch. Then they did it again with a bigger ball and nothing happened.
After that they were feeling themselves and Musk had the head designer throw it at the window of the truck, then it broke. Musk then said he threw it too hard so he went to the second window and threw it a lot softer & that broke too.
But you do bring up a good point about breaking it to get out in case of an emergency, but I'm sure Tesla fanboys dont care about that.

Not gonna lie that shit looks dope as fuck. Imagine riding in that bitch thru a wasteland with 50 miles before u got to charge. Snorting coke off a white bitch named Debbie. If this shit was a v8 i would put myself in deep debt

Elon Musk said...

Image result for protractor triangle

man ...i just saw this looking for something esle.....

man fuck this truck.

they still didnt solve the thermal runaway problem. and put that heavy ass thing in the mud.

it pulled the ford because of the weight PLUS the pull going against a smaller truck.

thats like tug o war with a 7 yr old that you weoght more than and stronger than.

Y’all seen the new Ford electric Mustang SUV?

It’s aight but visually it shits on the current Tesla SUV

Back