Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

The bigger picture in all of this is everything Terry went through he may lose a lot for doing nothing. At least those white girls still have an opportunity for a come up. Black people don't get too many second chances or even first chances if we deserve one. But we have to settle for less???

Terry thought he was special, thought he was metoo when he shoulda beat the shit outta this perv and defended his dignity. How safe you think your wife feel if YOU let another man sexually assault you in front of her? Now he lookin like a scorned bitch.

One of these days I really hope my ppl learn that nobody gives a fuck about us and all we got is us.. Them liberals don't love us

Terry thought he was special, thought he was metoo when he shoulda beat the shit outta this perv and defended his dignity. How safe you think your wife feel if YOU let another man sexually assault you in front of her? Now he lookin like a scorned bitch.

One of these days I really hope my ppl learn that nobody gives a fuck about us and all we got is us.. Them liberals don't love us

LMAOO yoo

That's what ur bitch ass gets Damon. If you don't respect yourself or defend your manhood fuck makes you think some police ass saltines will???

I would have broke that crackas jaw off gp. My natural reaction would have been to knock the hell out of that fool and if he he was crazy enough to come back for seconds he would woke up missing some teeth. Terry Crews just sat there and let that cracka play him like he was a gay ass rented sex slave in front of his woman. Fuck that overgrown, weak ass, emasculated, muscle head coon. If you don't respect yourself no one else will.

Last edited:
I get the sentiment, but this is his career. To break the jaw of a Hollywood exec may have stagnated his hustle in the movie game. Being mindful of how hollywood operates may have gave reason to his "pass" lol. But i'm a man first .....fuck Hollywood..don't touch me goofy ass! Talent is what offered the opportune...talent shall.sustain the opportune. Not taking dick in the ass

What the police gona do? Jail him for grabbing his dick? Either hit him or let it slide. Now he looks kind of crazy

Back