Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

No excuse for Terry Crews behavior except his female fan base keeps him employed

soooo...he grabbed them to inflict pain or he grabbed them to make a pass at him

im so confused

you wouldnt even file a report
aha_coming_to_america.gif

I wouldn't let a nigga grab on my dick, but I see you would

imagine the comments on the headlines if terry had beat the dog shit outta homie...

imagine how the woulda labeled him a thug instantly

and imagine how nobody in hollywood would wanna work with homie...

this story bothers me only in the sense of i wouldn't really give a fuck, cuz that's me......

but it makes me sad that this is what someone else had to endure because they were afraid of losing those things

While this is the right move to make, from a victim standpoint, my male pride wouldn’t have been able to have gone thru with this

Buddy would have gotten dealt with THAT night. Or some other subsequent night

No way I would have went to the cops tho, nope, nah, no, not gonna happene

Crews a grown man n call do whatever he wants. But FUCK THAT! this man called the police cuz another man grabbed his dick. smh. Man tf up n handle that shit yo self.

if only it were that easy. you have to really understand how hollywood works. you have to understand that its so easy to be backballed and shunned. Do I feel terry crews should have chin checked that mfer? absoultely! but that is essentially a career destroyer. him outting the man is a career destroyer, hence why its being reported nobody wants to work with him now.

at what cost are you willing to stand up for yourself even if it meant something you deeply loved and cared about would ultimately come to an end?

this is about power dynamics

and at the end of the day it was a lose lose situation for him.

now I honestly believe his wife should have said something or did something. if it were me, I would have told my husband to relax while I went upside thats saltines face with my purse

now I honestly believe his wife should have said something or did something. if it were me, I would have told my husband to relax while I went upside thats saltines face with my purse
Nah, that puts him at even more of a predicament. If he hits you after back imma have to put him in the hospital, now im in jail and black balled.

Back