Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Stand Up Comedy Thread

I'm the most active person in this thread and have done my postings already. Murica runs this shit. What do yall got? Ricky Gervais? Funny. Jimmy carr? Fuck his laugh. Eddie izzard?! A fucking tranny?! No thank you good sir. Cheerio.

Gervais is wack.

Carr’s fake laugh is wack but his subject matter is good.

Lol @ Eddie izzard.

Lee Mack.
This Gilbert.
Frankie Boyle.
Kevin bridges.
Lee Evans.
Dara O’Brien.

Few off the top.

I knew carrs laugh had to be fake lmfao. I watched his Netflix show and he did it after every comedian said something and all I could think of is there is no way that's sincere.. he laughed in syllables almost. Always like: Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaa

I knew carrs laugh had to be fake lmfao. I watched his Netflix show and he did it after every comedian said something and all I could think of is there is no way that's sincere.. he laughed in syllables almost. Always like: Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaa

If u watch his early shit he never had that laugh, since he started doin panel shows he made it up and claims it to be a real laugh in one of his stand ups.

Bert kreischer aka the machine just licensed his first special to Netflix (originally aired on showtime) and it debuted today. It's called Bert kreischer: the machine. Fucking hilarious. Watch that shit.

I Always Listen To Comedy Albums On Longs Drives (Mostly From Vegas)

Not For Everybody But This Shit Had Me Rollin

Michael Ian Black - Noted Expert

Bert kreischer aka the machine just licensed his first special to Netflix (originally aired on showtime) and it debuted today. It's called Bert kreischer: the machine. Fucking hilarious. Watch that shit.
Just watched. This guy is jokes. Good drop Lou

U get your cool points back that u lost after that Ellen drop.

After watchin his specials i want to see his old tv show he mentioned

Just watched. This guy is jokes. Good drop Lou

U get your cool points back that u lost after that Ellen drop.

After watchin his specials i want to see his old tv show he mentioned
I've been following him for a long time and never knew about his TV shows. Guess hes had a couple of them. They seemed like they'd be cool and funny though. I love his style of comedy though. Really just telling a bunch of stories. I listen to his podcast and hes on tour with new material so hopefully he will be working on a new special once the tour is over.

If you havent seen them already, check out Tom segura on Netflix. Him and bert are close friends and pretty similar styles. I love Seguras deadpan delivery too it's so fucking hilarious. I'm flying down to Seattle to see segura live the first week of may. Fucking stoked! Hes got 3 specials up there though and they're all worth checking out.

Also chris delia. He has 2 specials up. Hes not as funny as Tom and bert imo, but hes still pretty good and animated.

tomorrow on Netflix

Nice I havent been super impressed with at least the last 3 specials Kevin has done, but hes still always someone I check for. Regardless of not being super impressed (mainly due to his first 2 specials being amazing compared to them) every special has at least one bit that gets a good laugh out of me.

I feel ever since his special with the "say it with ya chest!" He always tries to make a new catchphrase each special. Which I guess isn't a bad idea because it makes it more memorable to the general audiences, but when you notice it, it's annoying lol.

Kev 0 for his last 3

I didnt even wanna finish it last night

Officially washed

He had a great run tho

Watching Kevin Hart’s new standup right now .. not too impressed

I think Kevin needs to start talking more about current events and giving his take on some of that.

His life at home really isn’t giving him any material that’s actually funny anymore

I don’t hate him the way some people seem to but, he needs to go back to the drawing board

Back