Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Stand Up Comedy Thread

I wanna check some of his stuff out. CUz I'm always gonna remember him Real World/Road Rules shit.

And he wasn't that funny from what I remember.:js4:
Lmfao i forgot he was on the Road Rules shit. Both him and Christina P were on Road Rules together if im not mistaken. He's pretty funny, hes got a special out on Netflix thats watchable. Ill try finding a few bits of his that I'd recommend peeping and post them up

Who are yalls favorite 5 WORKING comedians? Active Comedians today.

No Order:
Tom Segura
Bert Kreischer
Ari Shaffir
Andrew Santino
Theo Von

Fuck. Do a top 10 if you can Lmao. No Legends. I want to add:

Joey Diaz
Big Jay Oakerson
Al Madrigal
Chris Delia
Ron Funches

Nah Ron Funches gay as hell. He gotta be

Looks like he lost mad weight. Like a whole diff person

Nah Ron Funches gay as hell. He gotta be

Looks like he lost mad weight. Like a whole diff person
He did, said he lost 150lbs. I just watched his podcast from a week ago and he said hes going in to get skin removal surgery from losing so much weight. Saw a couple interviews i havent watched yet where the title says he was talking about how he did it, will have to check those out soon. Dudes coming up though. I recognize him from a few shows that got cancelled, but didnt know he did stand up until last year. Guess he has one comedy central special at the moment. Think its a 30 min set if im not mistaken.

Sebastian Maniscalco released a new Special on Netflix. I havent watched it yet, but will when i get home. Dude is fucking hilarious and animated af.

Sebastian Maniscalco released a new Special on Netflix. I havent watched it yet, but will when i get home. Dude is fucking hilarious and animated af.

Lol watched this shit yesterday and it was pretty damn good. Dudes been on the come up for a long ass time, i remember when Netflix first got their stream stuff up he had a special on there from like 2008 or something that was pretty decent. He has another one on Netflix from 2012 that was good too. Besides those specials i never see much from him but all the podcasts with comedians i listen to always give him props.

@GOAT that Bert Kreischer guy just licensed his first special to Netflix as well. Should be coming out in one of the first couple weeks of February. Dont think they announced an official date yet, but thats the one where he first told "The Machine" bit. It was originally a showtime special but didnt get much buzz until his Machine Story went viral on FB.

@GOAT that Bert Kreischer guy just licensed his first special to Netflix as well. Should be coming out in one of the first couple weeks of February. Dont think they announced an official date yet, but thats the one where he first told "The Machine" bit. It was originally a showtime special but didnt get much buzz until his Machine Story went viral on FB.
Ill check it when it drops

Secret Time was jokes

Not really stand up, but definitely stand up related.

One of my favorite comedians, Tom Segura has a podcast he hosts with his wife, Christina P. (also a comedian) and in Tom's very first special he has a story about a time he saw Big Daddy Kane.

Time went on and he was able to meet BDK as he got continued success. Well today, him and Christina were able to get BDK on their podcast!

The first hour is all the typical shenanigans Tom and Christina do. Watch fucked up videos and just kind of riff off of eachother. BDK gets introduced at around the 1 Hour mark.

Ken Jeong (The Hangover, Community, Dr. Ken, Crazy Rich Asains, many others) has his first stand up special coming to netflix

Comedy Central has a show online called "This Is Not Happening". May have seen a few vids i posted in here from it. It was originally created/hosted by Ari Shaffir, but Comedy Central kicked him off of the show once they heard he signed to Netflix to release two specials. The show is currently in season 4 and Roy Wood Jr. Has taken over hosting duties since season 3. Does a pretty good job. I like Ari's comedy more though.

I'm the most active person in this thread and have done my postings already. Murica runs this shit. What do yall got? Ricky Gervais? Funny. Jimmy carr? Fuck his laugh. Eddie izzard?! A fucking tranny?! No thank you good sir. Cheerio.

Back