Welcome To aBlackWeb

All it took me was to see one and I was

giphy.gif
wasnt you watching Empire week to week tho?

Yes I never could get with oz either, or empire

Omar in the wire is prolly the most accepted gay character ever. It added levels to his character

Don't let these niggas make you feel bad about watching Oz. Cats hating on gay stuff but as soon as a gay thread is made they'll be in there knee deep and the thread will go platinum before end of the week....

Queer eye had a thread on the IC which had 78 posts and 107k views. That's a lot views.....
I don't even think of no gay shit when I think of OZ lol. Says a lot don't it. I just remember all the scheming and deaths. GoT had gay scenes too as did Spartacus.

His queerness wasn't as blatant.
lol

dude tongue kissed a whole man on camera

matter of fact, it was two

he was laid up in the bed with both of them at some point as well

but i guess b/c they didnt show them or imply them having sex, thats ok with you

lol

dude tongue kissed a whole man on camera

matter of fact, it was two

he was laid up in the bed with both of them at some point as well

but i guess b/c they didnt show them or imply them having sex, thats ok with you

There was no sex scenes, 3 seconds of gay activities and then he went about doing gangsta shit. Two scenes compared to a whole series of faggotry

There was no sex scenes, 3 seconds of gay activities and then he went about doing gangsta shit. Two scenes compared to a whole series of faggotry

again, this same logic could apply to Oz. Gay scenes were not running rampant

They suggested a lot more shit than they actually portrayed

Black people probably gonna get the short end of the stick just like on The Sopranos. This is a stream for me.

Back