Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sony Spider-Man Universe Thread

Of course, Uncle Ben hasn’t factored into the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Spider-Man franchise yet, never mind Peter’s parents, but we’ve now heard from our sources – the same ones that told us Thor: Love and Thunder will be adapting Jane Foster’s cancer storyline well before it was confirmed by Natalie Portman, and that Taskmaster would be Black Widow‘s villain – that it will eventually be revealed in the MCU that Richard and Mary Parker were agents who worked for S.H.I.E.L.D.

In the comics, Nick Fury recruited Richard Parker into the CIA, and it wouldn’t be difficult to imagine Samuel L. Jackson’s cycloptic spy keeping something like that a secret from Tom Holland’s Peter. And if this is indeed the route that Marvel is heading down, then it gives Spider-Man another reason not to trust anyone and could also result in an interesting new spin on his backstory as well as an intriguing character arc.

Of course, Uncle Ben hasn’t factored into the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Spider-Man franchise yet, never mind Peter’s parents, but we’ve now heard from our sources – the same ones that told us Thor: Love and Thunder will be adapting Jane Foster’s cancer storyline well before it was confirmed by Natalie Portman, and that Taskmaster would be Black Widow‘s villain – that it will eventually be revealed in the MCU that Richard and Mary Parker were agents who worked for S.H.I.E.L.D.

In the comics, Nick Fury recruited Richard Parker into the CIA, and it wouldn’t be difficult to imagine Samuel L. Jackson’s cycloptic spy keeping something like that a secret from Tom Holland’s Peter. And if this is indeed the route that Marvel is heading down, then it gives Spider-Man another reason not to trust anyone and could also result in an interesting new spin on his backstory as well as an intriguing character arc.

At last, MCU Spidey got a character arc.

Lol I love it when yall get pissy over casting

Back