Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sony Spider-Man Universe Thread

Mister

Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is incurable.
This thread is for all news pertaining to Sony's Spider-Verse.

There’s good news for fans of Felicia Hardy, as it seems that Sony has in store big plans for her. SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME and VENOM producer Amy Pascal has recently revealed that Sony is down to invest in Peter Parker’s ally-enemy-lover. When asked by Screen Rant what Spider-Man villain she thinks deserves time on the big screen, Pascal immediately dropped the name of BLACK CAT.

“That’s a good question,” Pascal said. “I like Black Cat a lot, I think she is a really great character. We had her a little bit in the AMAZING [Spider-Man] movie, but she’s kind of that character that we didn’t really turn into the Black Cat yet

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/movie...ns-for-black-cat-spin-off#gL43gvQscFMMpkpx.99

Here you go @King Freeman

8f7c56967e2ff35dbf3d0e60545d1981219a8997.gif

I think sion is speaking on sony pictures, the movie studio. They often have some big flops it feels like. Every other Sony vein is pumping just fine tho

I thought Disney pockets that money and Sony only gets the money in some type of split with Disney from the grossing
Sony get all the merchandise from Spiderman plus a split from movie sales. That alone keeps them moving.

That's why Sony never sold the Spiderman franchise back to Marvel. Fox on the other hand wasn't making any money on you sales from Fantastic Four and X-Men so it made since. Universal wants the same deal Sony got

Back