Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

Between this and his Kap debacle and other things, yes I am absolutely saying he does advocate for black men to be docile and to stay in their place. He does that because its what's best for HIM.

I don't think he said anything that wasn't clearly obvious. All he was doing was preaching to the choir. Everyone knows what the police are capable of but he spoke out of coonish ignorance instead of fact. And that's the thing about coons, he could have sat up there and criticized AB's trash behavior all he wants and be done but a coon always wants to up the ante and really impress his white bosses. That's why he went the extra mile to say "yOu CaNt tAlK tO cOpS LiKe tHaT" in a Stephen from Django voice. That was my sole problem with his criticism of AB

lol Aight, you got me with the bold.

I just think we have to be careful with characterizing civil behavior as being docile. One black man should be able criticize another black man for acting out of pocket with being accused of cooning, but I get what you're saying and given SAS's history, I'll admit you're probably right here.

Let AB come as lesson cause I guess nobody ever told em about burning bridges cause he is flaming all of em. If you got ppl around who are nothin but YES MEN & won’t call you out for anything..then you don't need them around you. Cause they're gonna get ghost when he starts hittin rock bottom.

Last edited:
You notice how the always let SAS address our athletes screw ups and I think it’s because they know he’s going get the coin debate started so it can distract us from the real issues.....we are all traumatized and in the learned behaviors of systematic racism unfortunately....even the ones that are woke seem to distant themselves as being wiser but if you can’t share the fruit why plant the tree? Ijs smh....off to them hoes in the Gumbo thread lol!!!!

The AB saga will end tragically I’m afraid...

The crazy thing about this Saga is how its downward spiraling out of control.. it started with ON FIELD conflict with Juju and Ben. Ok cool thats typical, trade him. Then he got insubordinate with the raiders before he got on the field. Then the sexual assault accusations came out of nowhere. Now after all that drama his Becky is tryna jump off the sinking ship and now they beefing and she's gonna get half and the kids... and yea, this could end fatally. And it all started cuz he was jealous of a rookie that was getting his shine on... nutty shit.

Dude never went to 2 practices in a row for the Raiders.

Dude said he quit football because of the helmet shit while with the Raiders and got mad at the GM because the GM mad at him for not being there. Lost 20 Million over dumb shit.

Brown is also a suspect in the incident, but police are trying to uncover more details. Multiple attempts by police to contact him were unsuccessful as of Wednesday morning, and Lata said he "locked himself in his house." Police reiterated the investigation is ongoing and said more information will be available later Wednesday.

Back