Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

I can't stand SAS, but in this case I think some of you are just ignorant or being contrarian. Cops can and do arrest people for verbally berating them. I'm pretty sure most of you know that because we've seen examples of cops manhandling black people for no other reason than words. SAS didn't say that was right. He just said it could happen and praised the cops for exercising restraint. I wouldn't go that far because I'm pretty sure the only reason they didn't hem him up is because he's rich and famous. If it was an everyday black man, he probably would have gotten smacked around.

And I'm not sure what AB expected to get from releasing that video. He comes off as a jackass in it, how does that help him?

I can't stand SAS, but in this case I think some of you are just ignorant or being contrarian. Cops can and do arrest people for verbally berating them. I'm pretty sure most of you know that because we've seen examples of cops manhandling black people for no other reason than words. SAS didn't say that was right. He just said it could happen and praised the cops for exercising restraint. I wouldn't go that far because I'm pretty sure the only reason they didn't hem him up is because he's rich and famous. If it was an everyday black man, he probably would have gotten smacked around.

And I'm not sure what AB expected to get from releasing that video. He comes off as a jackass in it, how does that help him?
Nah. You completely missed the point. It's not about what AB did and it's not about what cops can do and will do... it's about SAS preaching docility to black people. He does it all the time, most famously with Kap. "Just comply with the white man no matter your Rights". That's always always his message. Again, listen to his TONE and vocal inflections when he said what he said. He went full Uncle Ruckus.

Nah. You completely missed the point. It's not about what AB did and it's not about what cops can do and will do... it's about SAS preaching docility to black people. He does it all the time, most famously with Kap. "Just comply with the white man no matter your Rights". That's always always his message. Again, listen to his TONE and vocal inflections when he said what he said. He went full Uncle Ruckus.

That is SAS's M.O., so I'm not really trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here. I just don't think this is a case where he was doing that. I think he legitimately thinks what AB did was stupid and unproductive. I could be wrong, but I believe in the past SAS went to bat for AB a little bit, and the more AB does crazy shit, the more burned SAS feels.

Also, we got to recognize that you can stand-up for yourself without yelling, cussin, and raving like a madman. That's not really a showing of strength. It's more a showing of lack of self control. Nobody would say Malcolm wasn't strong, but when he was confronted, he always kept his composure.

Whites curse police all the time. Was it a good look for AB, of course not, but that does not excuse a police officer's injjustice. Also AB was on his own property.

AB was definitely a bitch ass nigga for what he did. And we all know how cops get down sas did need to saybshit

You aint suppose to act like that in front of your kids to be real.

I told my sister father of her daughter, how you treat her is how your daughter will grow up and expect a man to act towards her.

The way a man treats his wife and mother is the same way his son will treat women and his mother and his daughter expect to be treated by another man. Just saying

Whites curse police all the time. Was it a good look for AB, of course not, but that does not excuse a police officer's injjustice. Also AB was on his own property.
Exactly. And that's all the more reason AB was wildin out because he knew he was in a safe space. But let Stephen A tell it he doesn't have the right to act ignorant and stupid on his own property

Dying laugh at every pic that comes up of AB. Gotta be in Pats gear...lol like damn. He was only there for a week , they took that much pics.

Shit he was w the raiders longer...ha ha

SAS back tracked at 4:09.

He didn't even know his rights SMH.

See that's wtf I'm talking about. Black people have to break out of this conditioned mindset. Its disgusting to see. A nigga wouldnt have to backpedal and moonwalk if he stands on his dignity instead of always basing things on what massa gon say or do. Coon ass nigga misinforms MILLIONS of people with his docile, cowardly rhetoric and then turns around and has to correct himself. Clown.

See that's wtf I'm talking about. Black people have to break out of this conditioned mindset. Its disgusting to see. A nigga wouldnt have to backpedal and moonwalk if he stands on his dignity instead of always basing things on what massa gon say or do. Coon ass nigga misinforms MILLIONS of people with his docile, cowardly rhetoric and then turns around and has to correct himself. Clown.
Then he said he see people in videos talking trash to cops getting hemmed up so he assumed cops was in the right lol. This guy is so out of touch with reality, but as "black man" he feel he is qualified to speak on certain issues.

Bruh, did you listen to what he actually said? I told you what he was thinking when responded to you a few hours ago. I told you that he believed that cops could do that because of how much we've seen cops do that. He basically admitted to that.

I get you dislike SAS and that's all good, but you're using this as an example of him saying black men should be docile and cowardly. Is this really the incident you want to make that argument? Do you actually think AB's behavior in this particular incident was right? A broken clock is right two times a day. I get what you're saying about SAS, but for this particular incident, with the exception of him implying AB broke a law, SAS isn't really wrong.

Then he said he see people in videos talking trash to cops getting hemmed up so he assumed cops was in the right lol. This guy is so out of touch with reality, but as "black man" he feel he is qualified to speak on certain issues.

I promise you he's not the only one that thought that. Cops can and will make up bullshit charges over anything. No it's not a crime to cuss out a cop, but you're really being disingenuous if you're acting like SAS was completely out of line to think that you could get arrested for that. People have been arrested for that. They were just false arrests.

Bruh, did you listen to what he actually said? I told you what he was thinking when responded to you a few hours ago. I told you that he believed that cops could do that because of how much we've seen cops do that. He basically admitted to that.

I get you dislike SAS and that's all good, but you're using this as an example of him saying black men should be docile and cowardly. Is this really the incident you want to make that argument? Do you actually think AB's behavior in this particular incident was right? A broken clock is right two times a day. I get what you're saying about SAS, but for this particular incident, with the exception of him implying AB broke a law, SAS isn't really wrong.

I promise you he's not the only one that thought that. Cops can and will make up bullshit charges over anything. No it's not a crime to cuss out a cop, but you're really being disingenuous if you're acting like SAS was completely out of line to think that you could get arrested for that. People have been arrested for that. They were just false arrests.
Between this and his Kap debacle and other things, yes I am absolutely saying he does advocate for black men to be docile and to stay in their place. He does that because its what's best for HIM.

I don't think he said anything that wasn't clearly obvious. All he was doing was preaching to the choir. Everyone knows what the police are capable of but he spoke out of coonish ignorance instead of fact. And that's the thing about coons, he could have sat up there and criticized AB's trash behavior all he wants and be done but a coon always wants to up the ante and really impress his white bosses. That's why he went the extra mile to say "yOu CaNt tAlK tO cOpS LiKe tHaT" in a Stephen from Django voice. That was my sole problem with his criticism of AB

Back