Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

Police youth league cuts ties with Antonio Brown, returns donation after 'rift'

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. -- The Hollywood (Florida) Police Department announced that its athletic league has severed ties with wide receiver Antonio Brown and returned a donation given by Brown following an obscene outburst toward the police and the mother of his children on Monday.

Brown posted a live feed of the encounter, which also included his children, on Instagram, and it was later picked up by TMZ. In it, he can be heard using explicit language and calling the police officers explicit names.

The Hollywood Police Department released a statement following the video announcing the Police Athletic League's separation from Brown. According to the department, recent events that have necessitated police intervention have caused an "irreparable rift" between the department, the Police Athletic League and Brown.

"We made the decision to sever ties between Mr. Brown and the Hollywood Police Athletic League," public information officer Christian Lata wrote in the statement. "We did not want our youth to be subject to this type of behavior nor emulate the actions of Mr. Brown."

The police responded to a domestic disturbance at Brown's Hollywood residence on Monday, and Lata wrote in the department's statement that Brown used "very degrading language in front of his young children."

Brown previously donated to the athletic league's 7-on-7 football league, but the police department said it returned that donation on Jan. 9.

"We will not take money from a donor that we cannot have our youth be proud of or represent our organization," Lata wrote.

Brown was also given a trespass warning for the Police Athletic League property because the department "did not want him to continue to affect our youth nor influence them in a negative way."

Brown responded to the department's statement on Twitter.

Brown wasn't on an active roster for most of the 2019 season. He was released from the Oakland Raiders after the preseason following public demands. He was active for one game with the New England Patriots but was released shortly after amid sexual assault allegations. The former Pittsburgh Steelers star recently had a workout with the New Orleans Saints, which he later called a publicity stunt on social media.

He got a white woman pregnant tho why bring up the sisters
more of a reason a black chicks shouldnt fuck with him or even consider him.

i could understand if she was fine.

but she basic.

that says more than you think.

matter of fact...i got beef with you...imma say it in the black man women thread.

mf

i keep trynna turn over a new leaf....but yall keep wanting to speak with dos.
not Pralims

how that training looking?

i cant view it in my country
Legs are stiff when he throws punches and he drops his left when he throws his right. A counter-puncher would tag him all night. It's fixable but he's wasting his time. Another concussion is the last thing he needs.

damn....so he thinking hes that good that his right will do the work so he dont need to keep up the left?

smdh

He's absolutely right. Even his ignorant ass knows his rights. Black people should never listen to SAS

He's absolutely right. Even his ignorant ass knows his rights. Black people should never listen to SAS
Still a poor example of how to handle yourself bruh especially in front of your kids man. Shit should never be the standard or condition to conduct behavior as an adult

1:03

Very cowardly take. Listen to his tone. This man is a stone cold coon and he's dangerous for young impressionable black ppl. If you didnt know any better Stephen A would have you believing its illegal to curse out a cop. White people do it everyday but he puts the onus on black people if we get arrested (shot) for doing it. He's conditioned as fuck and wants us all to be

Yea that whole you can’t cuss at cops thing blew me he started out on some no please massa

Back