Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

Dude is corny for pretending fucking with golddigging blondes would make life better. He knew it would be like this

This happening isn’t really a big deal. But, the fact that he thought it was a good idea to live stream the interaction...

Huh? "Not a big deal"...bro, a grown man acting like that in the streets aint cool. If she did wrong, call the police let them deal with it. All that yellin, cursing and name calling aint needed. He sounds like a child

Huh? "Not a big deal"...bro, a grown man acting like that in the streets aint cool. If she did wrong, call the police let them deal with it. All that yellin, cursing and name calling aint needed. He sounds like a child

Idc about that I’m talking about as far as his future in the league is concerned. If that incident happens but he doesn’t record it, nothing would have ever come of it.

Not mad at the 3sum attempt tho. Lol.

But naw in all seriousness...yeah somethin definitely is wrong wit him. God forbid something tragic happens where he goes the Benoit route.

B/c if hypothetically that happens, the 1st thing folks are gonna say is "The signs were there" or "I wish I would've stepped in to prevent this" etc.

Not mad at the 3sum attempt tho. Lol.

But naw in all seriousness...yeah somethin definitely is wrong wit him. God forbid something tragic happens where he goes the Benoit route.

B/c if hypothetically that happens, the 1st thing folks are gonna say is "The signs were there" or "I wish I would've stepped in to prevent this" etc.

The ability of others to really help someone with mental health issues is vastly overstated imo...best you can do is try to make em feel loved.

The ability of others to really help someone with mental health issues is vastly overstated imo...best you can do is try to make em feel loved.
but who gonna do that?

most people only want the loot.

i do think he said ...he didnt feel loved until he got money

That’s a good ass question that gets to the root of all of this

The "root" would be starting from his upbringing and going from there.

Start there and then follow the path all the way to how he is now

1:03

Very cowardly take. Listen to his tone. This man is a stone cold coon and he's dangerous for young impressionable black ppl. If you didnt know any better Stephen A would have you believing its illegal to curse out a cop. White people do it everyday but he puts the onus on black people if we get arrested (shot) for doing it. He's conditioned as fuck and wants us all to be

1:03

Very cowardly take. Listen to his tone. This man is a stone cold coon and he's dangerous for young impressionable black ppl. If you didnt know any better Stephen A would have you believing its illegal to curse out a cop. White people do it everyday but he puts the onus on black people if we get arrested (shot) for doing it. He's conditioned as fuck and wants us all to be

Willie D been calling SAS out. I won't be watchinh anything he has to say anymore. AB's actions has nothing to do with other black people.

Back