Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

But is he lying tho? You don’t have to like AB but he’s telling the truth yeah he forced his way of Pittsburgh and Oakland but it’s no reason why the Pats should have cut him until they knew more of what’s going on unless they know something we don’t because this is literally throwing rocks and living in a Glass house. Now watch Shannon and Every black sports Analyst try to say AB’s behavior is the reason he is not on a NFL team instead of sticking to the topic they about to Cap so hard and Coon for Robert Kraft and Ben it’s going to be disgusting and sad to watch and listen to sports this week like I said the Patriots had no real reason to cut him right now t’s all allegations ppl just mad that he pissed on the Steelers franchise and got away with it and they can’t have that.

Had he let those allegations die down shut the fuck up , ball, get money.. and let shit rock for a couple of years did an interview and force a conversation about what the fuck he is ranting about.. it would have a real different look, timing is everything

He is in the Jackass Hof now..smh

And he's right. Kraft got caught in some shit, all good. AB gets accused, fired. He might not be going about shit right on social media, but his point stands.

I guess players should just shut up and take what they're given, huh?

I do agree because the tire video of Kraft going into a massage parlor and getting head and shit and there’s speculation about AB and text messages and what not but damn all he had to do is play and let shit play out and he couldn’t do that. Pretty sure his plan all along was when they released him he was gonna bring up Krafts situation and go out like this

Back