Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

All these GMs, owners and agents all walk in the same circle and definitely know the deal before the public knows..

All teams "tamper". Same ish in the NBA. Teams are talking players agents n players before free agency officially start.

All that ish w the deadlines is just window dressing.
The AB scenario I'm talking about is totally different from what you are talking about. Doesn't matter bcuz i'm done talking about him for now. Kickoff for the season is less than 30 minutes away. I'm hyped af.
Oh, Steelers whoopin yall ass tonight. :mf2:

I ain't take shit outta context MF, ur dumb ass said decades.

Yeah MF THIS year.

One year ain't fukn decades
Shut yo stupid ass up bitch them teams been trash over the scope of 20 FUCKIN YEARS!?!? Wildly inconsistent how the fuck you cant see that you stupid fuck since we hurling insults at each other. Go cry to ya momma yo team probably in the AFC that’s why you cappin so hard for ‘em FOH

We just saying obviously the comp wasn’t that deep. In that time frame outside the pats it’s the Steelers with 2 rings. Colts with 1 Denver with 1. I mean when folks think comp they think a struggle
That’s exactly all I was trying to say to this fuck nigga bruh.

Last edited:
Shut yo stupid ass up bitch them teams been trash over the scope of 20 FUCKIN YEARS!?!? Wildly inconsistent how the fuck you cant see that you stupid fuck since we hurling insults at each other. Go cry to ya momma yo team probably in the AFC that’s why you cappin so hard for ‘em FOH

So the Colts was trash during Peytons run?

Raven's been trash all them years too?

Your to fuckn stupid to talk football, pussy

Fuck you and your sorry ass Bill team

The AB scenario I'm talking about is totally different from what you are talking about. Doesn't matter bcuz i'm done talking about him for now. Kickoff for the season is less than 30 minutes away. I'm hyped af.

Ha ha Its fuck steelers all day...but I am a fan of JuJu's though...

I know and this proves my point of how dominant Pats are in the AFC and have been for the past 2 decades. More consistency is needed, cuz right now it’s mostly Pats and Steelers then all the rest out that conference. Chiefs on the come up but they seem to find a way to fuck it up every year lol.
Steelers ain't doing shit. They will miss the playoffs again.

So the Colts was trash during Peytons run?

Raven's been trash all them years too?

Your to fuckn stupid to talk football, pussy

Fuck you and your sorry ass Bill team
Colts won 1 super bowl. Good for them.
Broncos won 1 super bowl. Good for them
*Both with Peyton same QB

Ravens won 1 super bowl since Pats won their first.
Steelers won 2, Pats won 6 n been in 9

The rest were won by the NFC. Simple math bitch ass nigga. Now get off my dick and tell yo bitch to come here

:wdf5:

Why do people say AB going to eventually act up again? Where is this AGAIN coming from?

I still hadn't seen anybody say what AB had done prior to wanting out of Pittsburgh and out of this situation with the Raiders, both of which the team could take some blame for too. And both of which seem to be good moves now.

Why do people say AB going to eventually act up again? Where is this AGAIN coming from?

I still hadn't seen anybody say what AB had done prior to wanting out of Pittsburgh and out of this situation with the Raiders, both of which the team could take some blame for too. And both of which seem to be good moves now.

Ryan Clark been said shit bout AB. Dude been tripping.

Ryan Clark been said shit bout AB. Dude been tripping.
Only thing I see online is about Ryan Clark speaking out once AB fell out with the Steelers last season.

So I'm still looking for the "AB is a problem" stories from his first 8 seasons.

And Ryan Clark had shit to say about AB cause he felt like AB should've humbled himself to Rothlisberger. Saying AB is a top person on the team but not higher than Ben so he shouldn't go at Ben. I would disagree with that. Ben is not beyond criticism.

Last edited:
Only thing I see online is about Ryan Clark speaking out once AB fell out with the Steelers last season.

So I'm still looking for the "AB is a problem" stories from his first 8 seasons.

And Ryan Clark had shit to say about AB cause he felt like AB should've humbled himself to Rothlisberger. Saying AB is a top person on the team but not higher than Ben so he wouldn't go at Ben. I would disagree with that. Ben is not beyond criticism.

Clark ain’t a Ben guy. He said some shit bout him too

AB been on riri shit for bout 2 or 3 years. Last year and this year it’s been 10x

Clark ain’t a Ben guy. He said some shit bout him too

AB been on riri shit for bout 2 or 3 years. Last year and this year it’s been 10x
I'm not an AB apologist by no means. I don't have a dog in the fight either way. But I hadn't heard nothing of this before last season and you nor anyone else has referenced anything to suggest otherwise.

It's just funny that every time a player starts making demands of a team he's not a team player and he's causing trouble. But a team can cut a player, low-ball a player in contact negotiations, etc. it's just business. And even then they make the player look crazy for holding out.

That's why I typically support the player when this shit starts happening.

Def wrong bout them Steelers lmao

Last edited:
Stephen A Smith going off again
Dude was on the Steve Harvey morning show today talking cash shit about AB. He did shed some light on some of his antics, but still nothing that egregious. One example he gave was AB going on social media in a locker room meeting about limits on social media and how that was disrespectful. I wouldn't do that but people act like he's out here going crazy.

Antonio Brown is being sued by a woman who claims the New England Patriots star WR sexually assaulted and raped her during 3 separate encounters ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.
The woman behind the lawsuit, who identifies herself as Britney Taylor, says she was hired by Brown as a personal trainer. Taylor claims the first incident happened in June 2017 during a training session when "Brown exposed himself and kissed [her] without her consent."
Taylor then describes a second alleged incident ... "Later that month, Brown, while positioned behind her, began masturbating near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back."
Taylor claims the first incident occurred at Brown's home in Pittsburgh and the second incident occurred at Brown's home in Florida.

Mannn I just saw that shit hoping it wasn't real

They called game on that boy smh
EEJOVMKXoAAxWJ_

Back