Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

What you mean?

He took private team affairs to social media
He recorded a phone call with his coach and posted it on social media
He yelled at the GM in front of the team

He should’ve been fined. He earned that shit.

The fine was earned but not the voiding of guaranteed money. But honestly that’s more of a CBA thing so his issue should be with the NFLPA.

As the Raiders try to figure out what to do with Antonio Brown, the player seems to be walking right into the team’s nuclear option.

The Raiders eventually may be able to put Brown on the reserve/left squad list, if he leaves the team and refuses return after receiving the so-called “five-day letter.” If that happens, Brown gets shut down for the season, and he can’t go play for another team.

@Rubato I feel you because this is a hurt game but he breached the terms of whatever clause or provisions in his contract. He did this all to himself bunch of petty ignorant bullshit throwing tantrums for what all this shit had been louder than his play..

He is who they thought TO was.. TO made some foolish choices but alot if shit was overblown and he didn't deserve half if the flak and rep he got

@Rubato I feel you because thisnisa a hurt game but he breached the terms of whatever clause or provisions in his contract. He did this all to himself bunch of petty ignorant bullshit throwing tantrums for what all this shit had been louder than his play..

He is who they thought TO was.. TO made some foolish choices but alot if shit was overblown and he didn't deserve half if the flak and rep he got

It was shocking to see so many analysts actually supporting Owens this week after most of them were lambasting him last decade. Total overreaction

It’s written in his contract that conduct detrimental to the team will void that money

And he was trying real hard for it IMO

From what I heard that’s standard contract language put in place per the CBA

Back