Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

The Oakland Raiders have fined Antonio Brownmore than $215,000 for conduct detrimental to the team, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

By fining Brown, the Raiders voided the $29.125 million worth of guaranteed money in his deal, sources said.

In addition the Raiders sent Brown a letter that he no longer will be entitled to termination pay in the event that they release him, sources said.
As a result, Brown is playing on a week-to-week basis with both his guaranteed money voided and lack of termination pay.

A source told ESPN's Ed Werder on Friday night that Brown was fined an unspecified amount for the confrontation with general manager Mike Mayock and the wide receiver was "not happy" about it.

Brown took to Instagram Saturday morning and said, in part, "I have worked my whole life to prove that the system is blind to see talent like mines.Now that everyone sees it, they want me to conform to that same system that has failed me all those years. 'I'm not mad at anyone. I'm just asking for the freedom to prove them all wrong.' Release me @Raiders."

Real talk I think all teams should stay away from him and see if he can get his mind right..or maybe just step away from football all together

Nobody is gonna give him any guarantee money. He a liability like a muthafucka..

Ion think the nigga wanna play ball anymore. All that helmet shit was a precursor to eventually suing the league

play on strictly salary, and you want me to go over the middle...fool you stupid

People can say whatever about him but to fine him right before the season was some agitation bullshit to get to this point. It’s no reason to do that.

AB eccentric and diva but he ain’t do anything over the line.. iDC how annoying the helmet issue was, they not going take care of him when he done playing so drag it as much as he want. All you can do as organization is support him . But football got this suck it up and fall in line culture

Like I said before, training room until them papers signed

Imo he never wanted to go to Oakland. He wants to play just not for the Raiders. He prolly thought Pitt was gonna trade him to a contender. Funny bcuz he was already playing for a contender. I wanna laugh at this nigga for how he left Pitt but now i am concerned about him. NFLPA better get him in check bcuz he making the players look bad. The owners will keep bringing him up when guaranteed money gets brought up.

Last edited:
play on strictly salary, and you want me to go over the middle...fool you stupid

People can say whatever about him but to fine him right before the season was some agitation bullshit to get to this point. It’s no reason to do that.

AB eccentric and diva but he ain’t do anything over the line.. iDC how annoying the helmet issue was, they not going take care of him when he done playing so drag it as much as he want. All you can do as organization is support him . But football got this suck it up and fall in line culture

Like I said before, training room until them papers signed

Man he voided his own guarantees dude signed a contract and violated the terms of it. He got nobody to blame but himself.

That’s cool. And he’s rightly refusing to play

Nothing he did was worthy of snatching his money. Both sides should’ve considered that. Now, just separate

What you mean?

He took private team affairs to social media
He recorded a phone call with his coach and posted it on social media
He yelled at the GM in front of the team

He should’ve been fined. He earned that shit.

Back