The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him

Thor

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$957,015
Postbit Highlight
That’s cool. And he’s rightly refusing to play

Nothing he did was worthy of snatching his money. Both sides should’ve considered that. Now, just separate
Dude was messing practice to fight that helmet shit. For his feet frozen.

And talking shit to the GM

It’s messed up but he’s the only one to blame

Hustletown

Deshaun the GOAT
Dec 25, 2017
ABW Bucks
$16,927,952
That’s cool. And he’s rightly refusing to play

Nothing he did was worthy of snatching his money. Both sides should’ve considered that. Now, just separate
What you mean?

He took private team affairs to social media
He recorded a phone call with his coach and posted it on social media
He yelled at the GM in front of the team

He should’ve been fined. He earned that shit.

Rubato

OG
2018 Best Looking Male Poster
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$25,382,111
What you mean?

He took private team affairs to social media
He recorded a phone call with his coach and posted it on social media
He yelled at the GM in front of the team

He should’ve been fined. He earned that shit.
The fine was earned but not the voiding of guaranteed money. But honestly that’s more of a CBA thing so his issue should be with the NFLPA.

Thor

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$957,015
Postbit Highlight
The fine was earned but not the voiding of guaranteed money. But honestly that’s more of a CBA thing so his issue should be with the NFLPA.
It’s written in his contract that conduct detrimental to the team will void that money

And he was trying real hard for it IMO

TheBoyRo

Dec 23, 2017
Fort Lauderdale Fl
ABW Bucks
$6,999,258
As the Raiders try to figure out what to do with Antonio Brown, the player seems to be walking right into the team’s nuclear option.

The Raiders eventually may be able to put Brown on the reserve/left squad list, if he leaves the team and refuses return after receiving the so-called “five-day letter.” If that happens, Brown gets shut down for the season, and he can’t go play for another team.

Playmaker88

IDoChildishGambino'sStunts
Bride's Alimony
Dec 22, 2017
Jersey
ABW Bucks
$61,480,885
@Rubato I feel you because this is a hurt game but he breached the terms of whatever clause or provisions in his contract. He did this all to himself bunch of petty ignorant bullshit throwing tantrums for what all this shit had been louder than his play..

He is who they thought TO was.. TO made some foolish choices but alot if shit was overblown and he didn't deserve half if the flak and rep he got

TheBoyRo

Dec 23, 2017
Fort Lauderdale Fl
ABW Bucks
$6,999,258
@Rubato I feel you because thisnisa a hurt game but he breached the terms of whatever clause or provisions in his contract. He did this all to himself bunch of petty ignorant bullshit throwing tantrums for what all this shit had been louder than his play..

He is who they thought TO was.. TO made some foolish choices but alot if shit was overblown and he didn't deserve half if the flak and rep he got

It was shocking to see so many analysts actually supporting Owens this week after most of them were lambasting him last decade. Total overreaction

Rubato

OG
2018 Best Looking Male Poster
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$25,382,111
It’s written in his contract that conduct detrimental to the team will void that money

And he was trying real hard for it IMO
From what I heard that’s standard contract language put in place per the CBA